PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-09-2016, 20:50   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Upgrading CPU

So here's my current specs;

CPU - Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-4460 (3.2GHz) 6MB Cache

Motherboard - ASUS® Z97-P: ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs

RAM - 32GB

I'm just wondering what my options are? I'm looking on amazon and this seems to be the most affordable for an 8 core. Would it be compatible with my current set up?

AMD FX 8350 Black Edition "Vishera" CPU (8 Core, AM3+, Clock 4.0 GHz, Turbo 4.2 GHz, 8 MB L3 Cache, 125 W)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-Black-V...rds=8+core+cpu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 21:03   #2
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
So here's my current specs;

CPU - Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-4460 (3.2GHz) 6MB Cache

Motherboard - ASUS® Z97-P: ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs

RAM - 32GB

I'm just wondering what my options are? I'm looking on amazon and this seems to be the most affordable for an 8 core. Would it be compatible with my current set up?

AMD FX 8350 Black Edition "Vishera" CPU (8 Core, AM3+, Clock 4.0 GHz, Turbo 4.2 GHz, 8 MB L3 Cache, 125 W)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-Black-V...rds=8+core+cpu
Not at all. You'd need a new motherboard with the AM3+ socket. Your current motherboard has an LG1150 (Intel) socket.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 21:26   #3
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
Not at all. You'd need a new motherboard with the AM3+ socket. Your current motherboard has an LG1150 (Intel) socket.
Ah ok, so would any on this list fit into it?

http://www.cpu-world.com/Sockets/Soc...GA1150_H3.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 21:43   #4
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Ah ok, so would any on this list fit into it?

http://www.cpu-world.com/Sockets/Soc...GA1150_H3.html
Yes they should do. The i7-4770K is the processor I've used for the last 2-3 years.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote