PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 18:21   #241
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

My brothers PC would boot, work and then die randomly. It would also try to boot and shut down before it reached the bios and then eventually it just didn't respond to getting powered on.

My money is on the PSU playing up, is there any kind of dodgy smell coming out of it?

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 21:30   #242
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Not sure if you've been following the news Dundon's but the AMD R9 390 series is due out in early 2015 - and they'll be the first 20nm cards to market.

I suspect the second wave of 20nm cards from both AMD and Nvidia will be the ones to go for but even then, all going well with AMD's HBM (supposedly blitzes GDDR5) and we'll have market shifts.
Sweey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 02:16   #243
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Aye dude that's half the reason why I've banked my cash from the returned 970. Even though I could pull the trigger on a new card any day now I'm half thinking about the price drop when the AMD cards are released.

I feel Nvidia have AMD by the balls now.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 23-11-2014, 00:07   #244
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've been playing Far Cry 4 recently and it doesn't run great on ATI...cough cough AMD cards looking about on the internet. Even people with high end AMD. Having a lot of problems. The new beta drivers have made it a bit more optimised but I'm having a strange problem what is quite annoying and was wondering if you guys may no what the problem might be or possibly a fix?

I'm sure I've heard of the problem before where the environment, especially the trees, go darker when you move slowly and ground shadows also go a bit darker? Tried all different settings but still I'm getting it.

It's not bad during the day but soon as it goes dark it kind of annoys me. Struggling to explaing it but say there's a lot of trees about and you move the camera slowly the tress get fuller and become darker.
I got the game from a dodgy place lets just say and I thought that just might be the problem because there was endless amounts of problems going that route but after downloading it a few times and sorting out all the other problems this problem is still there.

I heard about the AMD problems so I honestly pirated the game to see if it was working good and then I'd buy it.

Overall the game does look really nice but even now Far Cry or me is still the most impressive looking game.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 20:33   #245
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

@Dundon's a quick Google search will lead you to some alarming information regarding GTX 780 Ti performance with The Witcher 3. Namely, as new drivers are released, the performance of the card goes backwards making the GTX 960, GTX 970 and R9 290 look like better options due to their significantly lower cost. 53 pages on Nvidia's own forum so far.

Remember I recently made reference to their underhand tactics regarding tesselation of invisible textures to cripple AMD cards in the background? That, this and the farce with the memory on the GTX 970 are the underhand, awful ways Nvidia conduct themselves. They wil likely do the same to the Titan X and forthcoming GTX 980 Ti in due course.

Unfortunately while the R9 390X "benchmarks" show better performance than the Titan X (we'll see about that when the card is actually released and officially reviewed), the power consumption is also still high which leavers buyers with a predicament.

EDIT: The thread: https://forums.geforce.com/default/t.../post/4537394/
Old 26-05-2015, 22:30   #246
Sweey
Administrator

Here's some more: http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace...erformance_on/

I'm not attacking Nvidia unfairly by the way, this is more an education and information piece.
Old 26-05-2015, 22:45   #247
Dundon's
W.G.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
@Dundon's a quick Google search will lead you to some alarming information regarding GTX 780 Ti performance with The Witcher 3. Namely, as new drivers are released, the performance of the card goes backwards making the GTX 960, GTX 970 and R9 290 look like better options due to their significantly lower cost. .
[/B]
Aren't Apple at that shady business aswell?

Never the less it doesn't make good reading. I've managed to dodge the 780ti and at the minute and have a 960 in one rig and a pair of 980's in the other, but that won't mean shit when the next set of cards are released, by then I'd be on the receiving end of the bone job.

Hopefully the incident getting highlighted now stops them in their tracks.

Old 26-05-2015, 22:47   #248
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Aren't Apple at that shady business aswell?

Never the less it doesn't make good reading. I've managed to dodge the 780ti and at the minute and have a 960 in one rig and a pair of 980's in the other, but that won't mean shit when the next set of cards are released, by then I'd be on the receiving end of the bone job.

Hopefully the incident getting highlighted now stops them in their tracks.
I certainly hope it does. Nvidia's Pascal cards are due in 2016 so the shafting would begin in the not-too-distant future if things keep going this way. I understand that it is business and they need to push newer products but not like this. The Titan Z has suffered in the same way so it doesn't bode well for the GTX 980 Ti due out next month and the recently released Titan X which costs around 900.

As for Apple, yes they are.