PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 02-04-2013, 16:47   #31
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Hmmm

My theory is that if I drop the temps in the case the GPU won't start to go into overdrive as quickly, it might also have no baring on the GPU what so ever.

I do like the look of that Corsair H100i/H110 though, might be something I break out Christmas.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 00:10   #32
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quick question for you Sweey, if you ever happen to come across a X58 motherboard socket 1366 would you try and contact me about it? I'm seeing them on ebay but they're going for crazy money.

Had one or lined up but they fell through, now I'm starting to thing it's not going to happen. Such a waste having the i7 950 parked up like this, all I'm really short to have another decent PC is the bloody MB.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 19-05-2013, 00:12   #33
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Quick question for you Sweey, if you ever happen to come across a X58 motherboard socket 1366 would you try and contact me about it? I'm seeing them on ebay but they're going for crazy money.

Had one or lined up but they fell through, now I'm starting to thing it's not going to happen. Such a waste having the i7 950 parked up like this, all I'm really short to have another decent PC is the bloody MB.
Will do.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 17:28   #34
Dundon's
W.G.P

Found one, there's a fella selling me one next week for 80, she's an X58 EVGA SLI Le all black board, looks nice and for that price I snapped it up.

So far the specs are.

CPU: i7 950
Mobo: EVGA Sli Le
PSU: Corsair 450w (80 bronze)
RAM: Corsair XMS 4G single stick
HDD: 250G
GPU: Sapphire 6850 1G

All in all I will end up paying about 250 for the whole thing, there's an older case knocking about that I might just chuck it into, down the line then I might upgrade my own personal case and swap them parts into the old one.

Tidy lil PC for the girlfriend at the end of the day really and something to dump my old PC gear into as I start upgrading in a few months. The only thing I'm not happy with is the stock cooler as I want to OC this thing to it's full potential.

Old 06-06-2013, 20:30   #35
Dundon's
W.G.P

Board came today, nice looking thing too, all black. I don't know now if I'll fire it together tonight or wait for a new case.

Old 06-06-2013, 20:58   #36
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Board came today, nice looking thing too, all black. I don't know now if I'll fire it together tonight or wait for a new case.
Old 09-06-2013, 14:39   #37
Dundon's
W.G.P

Fuck it I'm buying this.

CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced, has to be done.

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/prod...oduct_id=10031

Old 09-06-2013, 14:51   #38
Sweey
Administrator

But its white
Old 09-06-2013, 15:00   #39
Dundon's
W.G.P

Aye, you can get it in a nice dark grey also but I love white cases.

Old 09-06-2013, 23:08   #40
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

It's a beauty. How much?

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:25   #41
Dundon's
W.G.P

About €80 Sir.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:06   #42
Dundon's
W.G.P

Got this off Santa, MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Series. I'm only CPU, PSU and after market cooler away from unleashing the Kraken.

Gonna run 2 Asus GTX 670's in SLI with it a long with an 120GB SSD and a 1TB SSHHD hybrid drive for storage. To finish it off then there's 16GB of corsair vengeance.