PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 03-09-2013, 13:29   #31
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern Mόnchen and Boston Bruins
  • PSN: Robert-_-Shaw

Thori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperized View Post
I'm waiting for Windows 8.1

I think Win 8 would piss me off at it's current state.
its very annoying that every new computer that im going to buy has windows 8. i might just end up buying a used one.

Thori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 15:13   #32
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Or you can just install Win 7 on it no?

Anyways, I really am chuffed to bits with the new setup and like I said, it just takes getting used to gents.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 14:18   #33
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Question!

I'm paying for 200mb internet but am only ever able to receive less than 70mb so I phone up UPC and ask them to send someone out to get a look at it, anyways the dude called and hooked up his laptop to test the speeds for himself and managed to get the whole 200mb+.

I asked him what he thought the problem was and he hadn't a clue, basically said I might have a firewall stopping it. I'm lost anyways, I've tried 3 PC's on it.

The media PC, my old PC (which is sold) and the new one now.

Any idea on what might be holdind me back from getting my full speeds anyone?

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 29-01-2014, 14:46   #34
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What site did he access to reach these speeds? Did he do it via wi-fi or wired? Did he go through your router or direct through modem? How do you usually connect etc

Have you accessed the same site he went to to get these speeds? A lot of download speeds are affected by the servers from which you are trying to download from.

There are so many things that can affect internet speeds, both software and hardware. But a bit more information about how you access the internet might help.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 18:03   #35
Dundon's
W.G.P

He used the UPC test site along with 2 of the more popular sites that come up in a google search and I'm wired straight into the router/modem as I only have one box.

In the mean time I've also tried a few different cables, they're Cat 5e cables so should be at least able to get 100mb. Also asked my mate who bought my old PC off me yesterday to test his speeds and he's getting over 100mb, same PC was giving me shit only a few days ago in regards not getting more than 80mb aswell.

Strange one.

Old 29-01-2014, 18:09   #36
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sounds like you've either got an issue with your ethernet port on your pc or there is some software that is limiting your connection. Do the standard spyWare and malware scans and perhaps investigate using another firewall software as a test.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 02:26   #37
Dundon's
W.G.P

I think it's down to my Network adapter settings for some fucking reason, my motherboard does gigabit (I know this for a fact) yet when check my connection in the adapter properties it's saying 100mb.

Uninstalled and downloaded the latest drivers again for it and also checked my cables to make sure they weren't dodgy but still no dice, I'll double back on it again tomorrow but it's a pain in the tits.