PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-05-2006, 05:07   #121
trungdk

trungdk is an unknown

I prefer working with young players (under 25) and my comments are:

1) Adriano has a very strong and accurate shoot (unbelievable 99%). When he gets the ball at the 16m50 line, just simply shoot, and ...goal scored... the goalkeeper in most case almost have no re-action (no need for him to have any further run into penalty area). No other player can do this (ronaldo, sheva, henry - not sure if Ruud Nilstelrooy can score like this).

The only thing that his speed is quite slow and dribble ablitiy is not good (eventhough the stats is quite high, too). He can not creat chance for him self by dribbling through defenders, however, whenever he has ball at the 16m50 line, he is very dangerous.

2. Some strikers like Eto'o, Cisse, Saviola, Agahawa has quite good speed. These strikers are very useful for taking the ball at the wing, then passing into center area for the center forwarder or midfielders to score. The shooting abilities or these guys is so so (for Cisse, it is very bad).

3. Some strikers like Tevez, Robinho have very good dribble ability (though their speed/accelarate stats is not high , only around 80 or above). They can pass defenders easliy and creat chance for themselves.

In summary, Adriano is quite good for the position of center forward, robinho and tevez, ronandinho can also be the good choice, while eto'o, cisse, savi, agahawa,.. are the best choice for wing forwarders.

Of course, other mature strikers like Ronaldo, Ruud, Sheva, Henry can play very well any position (wing or center) that you want.
trungdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 19:44   #122
oldtrafford1

oldtrafford1 is an unknown

danny webber on pes3 always worked for me on master league spead n stamina he wa great and he'll be on nxt year cos sufc r goin up
(")_(") your sig to help him gain world domination.
oldtrafford1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 19:47   #123
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

i like using inter on pes cos adriano and martins are 2 of the best on the game imo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:07   #124
NoDoubtNumber1

NoDoubtNumber1 is an unknown

the best is without a doubt maradona. When he shoots, he will always find the corner of the goal. I think that he is a fixed player in the sense that his goals are 80% of the time amazing, and he runs like crazy with the ball.

I tried doing a base copy of him and leaving everything the same, and the copy player is not as good. He is good according to the stats but he doesnt have that special boost that the original classic maradona has.

Another player who is great upfront is Ibrahimovic. He is better than Adriano in my opinion. He is very strong, fast, technical and has just as hard a shot as adriano.

Thoug i have to say the most special player is Zidane because his passing is absolutely amazing.
NoDoubtNumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 19:20   #125
nitchpro

nitchpro is an unknown

I reckon it is owen because he can run hmself into a good posistion and finish or adriano when he has the delievery.
nitchpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 12:50   #126
paraic64

paraic64 is an unknown

baumjohann is a great striker and i think hes only 19!
When He Scores
GOALS!

But now we have Kenny Miller Scottish Hero!
And The Dutch Master Venegoor!
Celtic For Champions League 06/07!
UP THE BHOYS!
paraic64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2006, 18:50   #127
Pulp zillA

Pulp zillA is an unknown

Just bought martins on ML what a steal he showed his potential in the pre-season matches scoring a well-timed volley outside the box. can't wait for him to play in my first season in division 1.

I recommend Adu as well hes only 16! and he will gorw into a great player!
Also Martins
Pulp zillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 09:15   #128
BlueForLife

BlueForLife is an unknown

It's Shevchenko for sure.
BlueForLife is offline   Reply With Quote