This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

Van Nistelrooy and Robbie keane are gr8 togather they are brillant at one twos

Mc Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 13:28   #17
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Ronaldo and Henry.(With Ronaldinho behind them in the hole).
Old 24-06-2004, 15:19   #18
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Raul and Pizzaro are my current strikers... I must say they aren't a bad pair.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 15:25   #19
Billy Minof
La Decima

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by original
Raul and Pizzaro are my current strikers... I must say they aren't a bad pair.

And i must say they are not a bad pair they are a brutal pair.lol
Old 24-06-2004, 16:01   #20
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Three one twos between them, finished by Pizzaro. Well like I said not bad... :p
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 16:11   #21
The Jodis

The Jodis is an unknown

I've got Raul (Target man) and Henry (Runner) as my strike force.

12 games gone so far, Raul with 9 goals, Henry with 7.

I think thats due a Partridgeism!

SMELL MY CHEESE!

SMELL MY CHEESE YOU MUTHA!

The Jodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 16:27   #22
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Nistelrooy & Makaay is my strike partnership, used to be Nistelrooy & saviola( but he was shit, so i traded him for makaay)
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 16:37   #23
bish1
Himself

bish1 is an unknown

Kewell + Aimar (aimar deep striker)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 17:30   #24
coolcraigd

coolcraigd is an unknown

anyone with Adriano that guy is class, currently im using robbie fowler and zlatan ibrahimovic with him.
coolcraigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 03:11   #25
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Dundon's (Worlds greatest player) and Minof(Legend killer) are by far the best partnership out there. lol

P.S And I swear ' I would'nt tell ya a lie'

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 04:24   #26
Onbail

Onbail is an unknown

Henry and RVN
Onbail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 08:31   #27
Billy Minof
La Decima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundons
Dundon's (Worlds greatest player) and Minof(Legend killer) are by far the best partnership out there. lol

P.S And I swear ' I would'nt tell ya a lie'
He is not lying we played 2 matches together and scored 104 goals between us.
Old 26-06-2004, 12:23   #28
nwl89

nwl89 is an unknown

I ve got owen and henry. Fast and good finishings...
nwl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 03:26   #29
Kewell[AUS]

Kewell[AUS] is an unknown

my best has been playing 4 - 4 - 2

i use Raul as the target man and martins - the nigerian speedster from inter in behind running off him

for 4 - 4 - 3

left: Martins Center: Vieri right: Beckham
DF: Richards, Paletta, A.Ferdinand, Lahm.
MF: Dos Santos, Huddlestone, Gago, Higuain.
FW: Soldado (c), Aguero.
Kewell[AUS] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 03:54   #30
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Christian Vieri for headers and high ball and Ronaldo for lone play and speed. the two is a pefect match for me.
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote