PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-11-2005, 18:44   #61
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ishmael Miller

Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2005, 09:57   #62
az243

az243 is an unknown

WE9 = Shevchenko
Classic WE9 = Pele
Real Life = Henry

Lets be honest here, Henry is the best striker in the world. When he's on the pitch, Arsenal plays in form. When he's injured, he is sorely missed. I know that people will think Shev, Ronaldo, Eto are better. But let me say this, Shev just isn't as fast or finish as well. He missed easily a shot that would have won the Champions League for AC Milan in OT then missed a PK. Ronaldo is in his prime and is brilliant but he's often injured more than Henry and b/c of his previous injury... he has never regained what we all thought he'd hit 8 yrs ago when he surfaced. Eto has gained a lot recently and is very promising, but Henry was leading the Premiership and Arsenal to glory far before Eto even arived to Barca. Henry is simply what I feel the perfect striker ought to be. He makes up for his lack of heading with perfect finishing. That's all i feel a striker is designed for... to finish and score goals!
az243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2005, 13:16   #63
Malagacf

Malagacf is an unknown

PES5 = Drogba
Real Life = Ronaldo (if not fat)
Malagacf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2005, 15:32   #64
Jos

Jos is an unknown

fernando torres becomes a killer ... he scores a lot for me ... really good ... speed is oke, header is also fine, but especially shot power and accurancy become great in ML!!!
Jos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2005, 21:56   #65
ac_shevchenko

ac_shevchenko is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by az243
WE9 = Shevchenko
Classic WE9 = Pele
Real Life = Henry

Lets be honest here, Henry is the best striker in the world. When he's on the pitch, Arsenal plays in form. When he's injured, he is sorely missed. I know that people will think Shev, Ronaldo, Eto are better. But let me say this, Shev just isn't as fast or finish as well. He missed easily a shot that would have won the Champions League for AC Milan in OT then missed a PK. Ronaldo is in his prime and is brilliant but he's often injured more than Henry and b/c of his previous injury... he has never regained what we all thought he'd hit 8 yrs ago when he surfaced. Eto has gained a lot recently and is very promising, but Henry was leading the Premiership and Arsenal to glory far before Eto even arived to Barca. Henry is simply what I feel the perfect striker ought to be. He makes up for his lack of heading with perfect finishing. That's all i feel a striker is designed for... to finish and score goals!
plz shevchenko had a bad game in the champions league, the italian league is knw for the best defence yet shevchenko is such a great striker in a defensive league.he can header score from any angle most his goals this season are from outside the box.also he won the ball 'o dor which henry did not win that proves it really.
ac_shevchenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 18:36   #66
wade1020

wade1020 is an unknown

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
come on pure control and movement..........it aint all about runnin'' afta the ball....
wade1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2005, 00:09   #67
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

the easiest player to control is cristiano ronaldo, he's a winger yes, but sometimes i put him a little forward so he can score me more goals, i play with man utd and i don't have a player that i count on: ruud, rooney, ronaldo, solskjaer, saha, scholes and giggs score me lots of goals.
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2005, 21:55   #68
mister kahi

mister kahi is an unknown

Johan Cruijff by far.
mister kahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2005, 22:00   #69
mister kahi

mister kahi is an unknown

And Amsterdammer put that sign of your profile!
You know just as good as Me that Feyenoord is much better!
Btw I'm a great Feyenoord fan.
mister kahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2005, 23:15   #70
lozmatic

lozmatic is an unknown

Fernando Torres!
lozmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2005, 23:23   #71
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ronaldo (the original Ronaldo)
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2005, 03:16   #72
3663dawg

3663dawg is as bad as a Meyyappan post

best striker on pes4- gary doherty of norwich
joke
best striker on pes5, henry
i do tend to play y.p lee left wing got one hell of a shot on him in 5th season ml
3663dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2005, 20:46   #73
james_chelsea1

james_chelsea1 is an unknown

i think its because hes one of the games cover players, Didier Drogba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
james_chelsea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2005, 23:02   #74
G_G_G_gunot

G_G_G_gunot has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

rooney.
he will be the best player in the game after 2/3 years.

"cock suckin faggot's english cup of tea boys"
G_G_G_gunot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2005, 00:57   #75
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_G_G_gunot
rooney.
he will be the best player in the game after 2/3 years.
he's great in real matches, i was frustrated at last man utd tie while chelsea always edge their way through with a one goal difference, i think they should've made him better in the game ( he's good gamewise though)
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote