PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 02-11-2005, 13:43   #16
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's

P.S. If its not broken why try fix it.
Was this your first pes 5 session?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 13:47   #17
kati_yilan

kati_yilan is an unknown

Wat a newb.... go back 2 FIFA u useless player
kati_yilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 13:51   #18
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Some of those points are right, but when i got PES4 for the first time, I though the players ran like they had consterpation and gammy arms. It kinda grows on you, and its the only game that I know that you have to master everytime a new version comes out (unlike fifa)

I have brought SexyBack
Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 14:00   #19
f1nutt2

f1nutt2 is an unknown

mate u need to chill and practice I'm having the same problems i started a master league with 3 stars and the default players and got crushed never won any games Just draw and now I'm on 2 star Learning the game and i'm starting to get the hang of it
f1nutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 14:30   #20
superandrea

superandrea is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaohan
its worse than fifa, its like fifa except its more realistic, cept that the computer cheats like fucking hell.

I was good with 3star on pes4, cud score about average 6-0 every game, when i got pes5, its just filled my fucking brain with fucking frustration cus how much the computer cheats, not even funny. You can't dribble at all, your passes are intercepted so often, you can NEVER possible get a open shot, headers NEVER work, long shots work cept its so gay cus you always overpower, the liquid gameplay and slowness feels like fifa, this game is 0.1/10, not even enjoyable.

now its just my personal opinion but i've been stuck with real madrid against frankfurt i can't fucking win, you can call me a newbie, but i was good with 4, 5 is so hard to get use to, the slowness is so fucking bad. The computer can dribble through 2000 of my players no problem and i cna't dribble through one, thats how much it cheats. Also, wtf is the with the new tackling, you get fouled simply pressing x. This is definite downstep of konami, i really hoped they'd just make pes4 remake with better master league and fixed goalie, maybe slightly slower, cus 4 was perfect. updated team names wud be good too, but all they updated was arsenal and chelsea, one year of work just for that bullshit game with 2 additional licensed team, wat the hell do they take us for. seriously, this game sucks ass.
In real life, I would refer to it as:

PLAYING AGAINST SPANISH NATIONAL TEAM
superandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 14:44   #21
superandrea

superandrea is an unknown

The 10 Sins....

Quote:
1. Players move and turn like buses.
Not everybody is Maradona
Quote:
2. Shooting inside the box is way too pwerfull.
Try using controled shot [R2]
Quote:
3. They fucked with the R2 to do the side step , now players side step every time you move a direction. (Pure shit and totally spoiled to old trick)
Use [R2] as suggested
Quote:
4. Shots outside the box are way too strong even if a players on his bad leg.
Look under 2.
Quote:
5. Player bang off each other like their in bumber cars.
Well, they aren`t ghost, are they? and you`re the one controlling them...
Quote:
6. Ref blows for a foul every 10 secs (REALLY)
Again, use [R2] to win the ball instead of X
Quote:
7. Keepers don't dive if the shots a blaster and it looks crap.
Use /_\ for keeper...
Quote:
8. Players stats are still way off what they should be (rooney shot power sucks lol)
Matter of taste and oppinions...
Quote:
9.Pitch feels too crowded all the time and play gets messy and sloppy to the stage a pass can't even be completed.
Try imagining your self as one of the participants of, let`s say game between ManUTD and Chelsea, do you think that you could make at least ONE pass? I`m not sure about myself...
Quote:
10.The lobs and dummy shot are fucked with and were perfect in PES4
Were too easy, now you have to think should you lob or not...
Quote:
11. The great Zidane feels so shit on the ball its unreal.
N/A
Quote:
12. Game is really turning into Fifa (Maybe the worst sin of them all)
Wouldn`t know, don`t play fifa...
Quote:
I'll think of more tomorrow Im sure lol.
DON`T THINK! PLAY!!!
superandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 16:37   #22
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Wise guy eh.

Im getting the feeling from your post that you take me for a chump ass kid who just bought a copy PES for the first time, Listen to me junior, I am a master of the PES games and have won a lot of respect for it online and off, but apart form that "who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler"

P.S. Tell yourself what you want I know in my heart that its going down hill.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 17:26   #23
dazmister

dazmister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Wise guy eh.

Im getting the feeling from your post that you take me for a chump ass kid who just bought a copy PES for the first time, Listen to me junior, I am a master of the PES games and have won a lot of respect for it online and off, but apart form that "who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler"

P.S. Tell yourself what you want I know in my heart that its going down hill.
u sound so sure.......i want to beleive u...................BUT I DONT.

NO SURRENDER
dazmister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 18:23   #24
Sir Rivaldo

Sir Rivaldo has disabled reputation

if u dont like the game it is because u r shit simple as
Old 03-11-2005, 18:44   #25
Merseyrider

Merseyrider is an unknown

To hell wiv all the fockers tha think the game is shite
Old 03-11-2005, 19:32   #26
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Listen fuck face Ill say what I want....

P.S. Fucking Sheep.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 14:24   #27
wagemono

wagemono is an unknown

Quote:
Listen fuck face Ill say what I want....

P.S. Fucking Sheep.

Hmm very angry. Is it because the game you were the 'world's best player" at has changed? Oh no R2 doesn't work anymore, oh no I have to learn some new skills, it's not the same game boo hooo.

Play PES4 and stay the best or learn how to play the new game, either way stop your bitching. If game development was down to you, you'd be the world's best asteroid player.
wagemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 15:40   #28
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

The best in Europe at PES4 is a guy from Poland.

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 15:48   #29
HannibleL316

HannibleL316 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.HannibleL316 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The game gets harder and out come all the wingers

if you wanna play UN-REALISTIC football go and play fifa
Old 04-11-2005, 15:48   #30
wagemono

wagemono is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
The best in Europe at PES4 is a guy from Poland.
Dundon could take him ....

biblically.
wagemono is offline   Reply With Quote