PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-01-2006, 11:17   #31
koller

koller is an unknown

Just beat classic germany with england in european cup on 6* with a beckham free-kick. he now on my list of greats

koller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 16:59   #32
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Dinho's my fav. but only because I increased his stats....I coukdnt believe his FK accuracy was 77 or something-pathetic...I love hgis technique of hitting them

And for the dude that keeps saying Rooneys the best for his accuracy and sheer power-his accuracy aint even that good compared to a lot of players in it... My fav. team for FK's are Inter or Brazil. I usually let Veron hit the FK's coz I also like his 1step run-up thingy and I can score quite often with him.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 13:58   #33
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I've just got the game, and the freekicks are pretty much like they were in Pes3 thank god. There seems to be no formula for scoring fk's though, sometimes the ball just hits the wall when you kick it the same style as you did when you scored. I've found Totti to be a surprisingly good fk taker. Anyone with over 80 fk accuracy and curling will score goals, with maybe about 1/3 chances.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 14:03   #34
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Runner
Dinho's my fav. but only because I increased his stats....I coukdnt believe his FK accuracy was 77 or something-pathetic...I love hgis technique of hitting them

And for the dude that keeps saying Rooneys the best for his accuracy and sheer power-his accuracy aint even that good compared to a lot of players in it... My fav. team for FK's are Inter or Brazil. I usually let Veron hit the FK's coz I also like his 1step run-up thingy and I can score quite often with him.
I like his run up. Looks shit hot when i goes in. You seem like an expert.
Have you mastered how to aim one way but shoot the opposite side?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 14:19   #35
Mighty Joe
  • Supports: Arsenal

Mighty Joe is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Runner

No need to change his stats, his technique is rediculous they always fly in when I use him!
Mighty Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 15:30   #36
patrick hurley

patrick hurley is an unknown

Ronaldinho is the best and gerrard isnt far behind with his rocket free kicks
patrick hurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 17:14   #37
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Mighty Joe I definetely feel there is a need to change his stats, especially when players like Rooney and Del Horno have better FK stats than him-makes the game a tad unrealistic.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 18:24   #38
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I dont understand how some of you are saying that Ronaldinho is the best when his FK ability is ridiculously low. The ficken programmers went as far as making a special animation for him and they gave him a seventy something in curling and free kick. How retarded is that!?

I've been using that lay off technique lately, the cheater's technique as some refer to it, and Adriano has given me great results with it. His decent FK ability and his super shot power makes for a deadly combination.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 18:36   #39
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

Mathieu is a brilliant freekick taker i scord one just before with him.But the player i take all of my free-kicks with is Shawn-Wright Phillips i know his stats arnt good for free-kicks but i seem to be brill with him.
Old 06-01-2006, 18:43   #40
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Perea from Atletico Madrid gets wicked. His shot power goes to atleast 95. I gave him Roberto Carlos' free-kick style and now Perea has scored my best free-kick so far. Alex from PSV is the same. If you even have a free-kick that is 25m or less, just aim it to the top corner, where the keeper is and the ball goes flying in to the top corner, and the ball travels at a fraction of a second if done right. This dosen't give the best success, but it's great when it works.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 18:51   #41
fluke88

I have a Perea in my ml team but he is a centrel defender and is half-cast. Is this the same one you are on about. I bought him off Birmingham though so am not too sure we they got him from.
Old 06-01-2006, 18:55   #42
Earthworm
Banned

Earthworm is an unknown

Pirlo, honestly I score at least 2/3 within 30 metres out.
Earthworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 19:05   #43
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluke88
I have a Perea in my ml team but he is a centrel defender and is half-cast. Is this the same one you are on about. I bought him off Birmingham though so am not too sure we they got him from.
It's the same one.

Old 06-01-2006, 19:26   #44
fluke88

Hummmmm............... i shall look into him.
Old 06-01-2006, 19:32   #45
Dragonfly
Waiting....

Perea is also the fastest CB in the game - 98 spd and goes up to 99 in ML.