PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-04-2018, 12:56   #1906
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by donydark View Post
Hi
I have downloaded and imported almost all teams in your spreadsheet and I run in some problems. the teams Armenia, Faroe islands, Kazakhstan, Finland; Montenegro and Isle of Man have less players than the others, And trinidad tobago has 18 or less players when imported. Ihese are the teams where i got a problem. Can you check for me if the link to these teams are updated or linking to an old version, Thanks
PS : I downloaded from here
https://goo.gl/IqA9Dj

Wonderful news, I will be waiting this!
Have you tried importing those teams a second time? Sometimes, there might be errors that are fixed easily if you import the teams again.

Also, check your created players section. If it's full, delete all the created players that aren't in any teams (the free agents) and try to import those teams again.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 13:11   #1907
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

unfortunately i could never find out why those problems happen. In the most cases the missing players are imported but not attached to the team but under free agents. Has to be some bug in the game i think.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 00:53   #1908
donydark

donydark is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
unfortunately i could never find out why those problems happen. In the most cases the missing players are imported but not attached to the team but under free agents. Has to be some bug in the game i think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Have you tried importing those teams a second time? Sometimes, there might be errors that are fixed easily if you import the teams again.

Also, check your created players section. If it's full, delete all the created players that aren't in any teams (the free agents) and try to import those teams again.
Thank you both, Speckkoft and philips 99. I'll gonna try and delete some created players. I tried to import these teams a lot of times, no success.
The strange part in "created players" is it have a lot of players but I didnt create any player. I though those created players came from your Team Exports,

Did I do something wrong while importing them?

Thank you for your help and patience, because my english is atrocious I know.
donydark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:12   #1909
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by donydark View Post
Thank you both, Speckkoft and philips 99. I'll gonna try and delete some created players. I tried to import these teams a lot of times, no success.
The strange part in "created players" is it have a lot of players but I didnt create any player. I though those created players came from your Team Exports,

Did I do something wrong while importing them?

Thank you for your help and patience, because my english is atrocious I know.
Yes these team exports uses some created players. Sometimes, if the limit is reached, the game won't import more, and that's why you might have less players in some teams.

Also, it can be the case of, like Speckkopf said, those players are imported but then they aren't put in the team. In that case, you probably want to look out on the spreeadsheet for the preview pictures (which have the name of the players) and search for the missing players in free agents. If they are there, transfer them into the team.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 16:42   #1910
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Quote:
so now i updates list in spreadsheet, the NON-FIFA teams standing there will come definitely.

I have to make clones for all Ingame NTs because all of them got new kits, i put them in PAS-League and also use European and World Classics.

Complete List of european NON-FIFA teams replacing Championship teams - some of them are already ingame:

Abkhazia, Aland Islands, Alderney, Anglesey (Ynys Mon), Basque Country (Euskadi), Catalunya, Galicia, Gotland, Greenland, Guernsey, Isle of Man (Ellan Vannin), Isle of Wight, Jersey (located under european NTs), Monaco, Northern Cyprus (Kuzey Kibris Türk), Occitania, Padania, Rhodes, Saare County (Saaremaa), Lapland (Sapmi), Sark, Shetland Islands, Srpska, Vatican City, Western Isles (Outer Hebrides)

Complete list of NON-FIFA teams from the rest of the world - all which are not located under their continent replace teams from PAS League:

Barawa, Mayotte, Reunion, Western Sahara, Zanzibar (Africa)

Bonaire, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Saint-Martin, Sint Maarten (North America) (all located under american NTs)

Falkland Islands (South America (located under american NTs)

Iraqi Kurdistan, Northern Mariana Islands (located under asian NTs), Panjab, South Ossetia, Tibet (Asia)

Fed.States of Micronesia, Kiribati (located under oceanian NTs), Palau, Tuvalu (Oceania)

i have some kits already done and also some squads, first priority for me are FIFA-NTs, i want to get all the new kits together and then upload all teams new, and next step is finishing kits and squads for NON-FIFA teams, and upload them when i have all together.

When everything is finished - in addition to the 211 FIFA National teams we have, there will also be 47 NON-FIFA teams, so a total of 258 national teams.
Amazing!
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 17:27   #1911
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Yes these team exports uses some created players. Sometimes, if the limit is reached, the game won't import more, and that's why you might have less players in some teams.

Also, it can be the case of, like Speckkopf said, those players are imported but then they aren't put in the team. In that case, you probably want to look out on the spreeadsheet for the preview pictures (which have the name of the players) and search for the missing players in free agents. If they are there, transfer them into the team.
easier way would be in transfer menu search for the nationality then you get all players listed, and can compare with the preview images if all players are there.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:17   #1912
donydark

donydark is an unknown

Quote:
easier way would be in transfer menu search for the nationality then you get all players listed, and can compare with the preview images if all players are there.
Thank you again, Speckkoft and philips_99, I'll try all these solutions.
Thanks!
donydark is offline   Reply With Quote