PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-09-2009, 13:44   #121
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yeah, Kings Of Leon are not the most charasmatic of bands. I say them at Hammersmith and their only banter towards the crowd was "hey, we're Kings Of Leon". They do perform their songs very well, though.

Anyway, my Bestival ticket arrived on Friday and I'm really looking forward to it. It's my first ever festival and I'm planning on making it memorable. I've taken two weeks off work for recovery. I just hope my Radioactive Man costume fits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 17:28   #122
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Man I very nearly bought a Friday ticket for Leeds off ebay. I Have been on the case of Them Crooked Vultures for some time now and was pretty certain of them playing. But by the time they were confirmed it was too late to book time off work (half an hour before the set!!).

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 19:44   #123
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

They're doing a december tour. Just a heads up
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 21:39   #124
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Them Crooked Vultures were brilliant. Grohl got such a huge cheer any time the camera went on him and John Paul Jones seriously still has it.

Kings of Leon are bastards. Lost so much respect for them on Friday.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 22:09   #125
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm going to back up KOL here.

I don't agree with what they did, but I completely agree with why they did it.

It was obvious that 80-90% had only turned up for Sex On Fire and Use Somebody and didn't give a toss about anything else. Talking through, not clapping, basically ignoring any other song that was played. I saw this a massive amount where I was, and it sickened me.

It's well known that Caleb hates playing the new album, especially those two songs in particular becuase of what they are. However, they couldn't have not played them, they would have been damned.

Anyway, it happens - I can certainly see why they did it.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 22:36   #126
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Was there any trouble at Leeds on Sunday night? My friends got caught amongst some rioting (I use the term loosely), and one got kneed in the face and she may have permanent eye damage. Fuckers!
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 22:43   #127
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

The rioting at Leeds was meant to be quite tame to what happened at reading. From what I hear, fires were being started, tents being slashed, a few fights and a lot of threatening behaviour
Old 01-09-2009, 22:50   #128
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

It was probably them primates from Stoke. Let them out of their cages and take away their oatcakes and there's anarchy.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 23:55   #129
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post

It was obvious that 80-90% had only turned up for Sex On Fire and Use Somebody and didn't give a toss about anything else. Talking through, not clapping, basically ignoring any other song that was played. I saw this a massive amount where I was, and it sickened me.

It's well known that Caleb hates playing the new album, especially those two songs in particular becuase of what they are. However, they couldn't have not played them, they would have been damned.

Why what happened? What did they do? I'm a big fan of KOL, didnt hear anything about this.

EDIT: Just googled it there and found out. In fairness to them, they have played a lot of gigs recently with no problems. I blame the crowd
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 00:21   #130
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help

Look at the hidden name playing the festival republic stage
Old 02-09-2009, 00:33   #131
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The xx?

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:31   #132
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
The xx?
Juliano Belleti?
I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42   #133
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post

Well I suppose a lot depends on where you are in the crowd as where I was, everyone was singing along, clapping, cheering and welcoming the earlier songs as enthusiastically as the new ones. I prefer the old ones personally.

Did you notice how when that advert with 'Sex On Fire' in it was played on the screens on Friday it was cheered and sung along to and then the next two days it was booed? I found that quite amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
The rioting at Leeds was meant to be quite tame to what happened at reading. From what I hear, fires were being started, tents being slashed, a few fights and a lot of threatening behaviour
The fires were ridiculous. The air was thick with smoke. Sunday night was worse than it was last year but nowhere near as bad as in 2007. That was mental.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:11   #134
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
Them Crooked Vultures were brilliant. Grohl got such a huge cheer any time the camera went on him and John Paul Jones seriously still has it.

Kings of Leon are bastards. Lost so much respect for them on Friday.
I'd give my right leg to see these people on one stage together. I missed the first gig in Europe they did in Amsterdam ( :faceplm: ) and now I probably have to wait for yonks.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 13:04   #135
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I JUST bought crooked vultures tickets. I'm on their forums (have been for some time) and I got a presale link.

Papa how did you know about TCV playing at Reading?

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote