PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-08-2005, 12:11   #76
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Couldnt agree more, Hearts are gonna be difficult to play away from home! theyre doing brill just now-unbeaten.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 12:35   #77
nakamura1888

nakamura1888 is an unknown

stuart dougal is a tit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nakamura1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 12:58   #78
dazmister

dazmister has disabled reputation

im sick of all this pish that hearts are gonna split the old firm within the next three years and ive got one word........extreme dioreah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NO SURRENDER
dazmister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 13:01   #79
nakamura1888

they wont but they got a good player in rudi skacel guy looks quality

Old 23-08-2005, 13:16   #80
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I never said Hearts will split the Old Firm as I dont think they will, this year anyway...but theyll be a hard team to go away to.

Nakamura1888-are you entirely blaming the ref for the defeat the other day? I thought he had a good game, he just wasnt taking any shit from either team.
Old 23-08-2005, 13:46   #81
nakamura1888

i have 2 points 2 say about that i mean the sending off was for me quite a soft one not just cos i support celtic but because when i seen it i automatically thought that it was a yellow card and if u think dado prso's penalty was justified then fair play he had a great game but i have supported celtic all my life and i know this shit swings in roundabouts so i tend not 2 get 2 upset about it and i also think lennon was out of order he is our captain and he has 2 show the younger players how 2 conduct themselfes on the park

Old 23-08-2005, 14:02   #82
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

You think the red card was soft jeezo, if he connected he would have broken his leg! when I first saw it I thought yellow card, but on the replay he clearly never tried to play the ball! and anyway-do the rules not state a tackle from behind is an automatic red? and it was also a two-footed challenge....Mo Camara done practically the same thing on Prso later in the match.!
Old 23-08-2005, 15:56   #83
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Thompson's red card, I knew and wasn't suprised a red was coming out.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2005, 16:04   #84
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

On one of the angles it showed you of the replay,(the Celtic keeper's view-zoomed in) he clearly went straight for the player with two feet in mid air! plus the fact it was a tackle from behind makes it worse.!

PS. Lennon is looking at an 11 match suspension. silly silly man!
Old 23-08-2005, 16:49   #85
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Runner
I never said Hearts will split the Old Firm as I dont think they will, this year anyway...but theyll be a hard team to go away to.

Nakamura1888-are you entirely blaming the ref for the defeat the other day? I thought he had a good game, he just wasnt taking any shit from either team.
I thot the ref was alright too, wouldnt blame him for the defeat, id blame Rangers being better on the day!
Old 23-08-2005, 17:22   #86
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

charlie at least your an honest Celtic fan....

a few Ive spoken to since Rangers won ...one of them gave me this excuse.

1. "Walter Smith wanted Rangers to win so he called David Marshall & Craig Beattie to the Scotland squad"

That is just like saying Trinidad & Tobago wanted Celtic to win so they called up Andrews.
Old 23-08-2005, 17:29   #87
Charlie

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Runner
charlie at least your an honest Celtic fan....

a few Ive spoken to since Rangers won ...one of them gave me this excuse.

1. "Walter Smith wanted Rangers to win so he called David Marshall & Craig Beattie to the Scotland squad"

That is just like saying Trinidad & Tobago wanted Celtic to win so they called up Andrews.
Thanks. Wouldnt say nothing like that myself. No point. Just tell the truth, saves arguments & its right thing to do. That excuse is shocking, it wouldve ok if it had of been a better excuse, but jesus thats a terrible one. Besides no need for an excuse anyway, Rangers the better team, Rangers won, Rangers are the champions and showed why.

Thats all there is to it.
Old 24-08-2005, 11:13   #88
OldFirmBlue
Ibrox Veteran

OldFirmBlue has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Ive totally missed this debate....Still going on!!!

Took some amazing photos of Sat's game if anyone wants to see them??
OldFirmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 14:26   #89
Charlie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFirmBlue
Ive totally missed this debate....Still going on!!!

Took some amazing photos of Sat's game if anyone wants to see them??
Ill pass on that... dont re-open these wounds, buddie. Haha.
Old 24-08-2005, 14:58   #90
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

well I would like to see them
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote