PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-05-2012, 14:18   #1
Macheda
  • Supports: Wrexham A.F.C
  • PSN: Sglodz

Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

FIFA 12 Clubs - Xbox - I need YOU!

Please, please, please. Anyone who has FIFA 12 on Xbox 360 and would be interested in a Pro Club add me on xbox: i z R i C H z i (Space after every letter!)
We will guarantee you a laugh and you'll be a crucial part of a successful club!
The only rule is, to pass the ball and not run off doing skills.
If you're interested please say as I really want to start a good club!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Macheda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 14:51   #2
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macheda View Post
Please, please, please. Anyone who has FIFA 12 on Xbox 360 and would be interested in a Pro Club add me on xbox: i z R i C H z i (Space after every letter!)
We will guarantee you a laugh and you'll be a crucial part of a successful club!
The only rule is, to pass the ball and not run off doing skills.
If you're interested please say as I really want to start a good club!
awww. That's me out of the running then....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 14:56   #3
Macheda

Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Maybe we could make an exception Every team needs one...

Old 20-05-2012, 12:42   #4
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'm in. GT: JonoHighfield.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 13:19   #5
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'd love to, but I can't guarantee when I'll be on. Betwixt work and social life my hours of availability can be irregular. Made worse by the missus being addicted to Dexter...
Old 21-05-2012, 00:09   #6
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Apparently, Macheda won't be doing this as he's been intrigued by PES and quit FIFA as he mentioned in a forum he previously made.

Just saying by the way
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 00:12   #7
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu97 View Post
Apparently, Macheda won't be doing this as he's been intrigued by PES and quit FIFA as he mentioned in a forum he previously made.

Just saying by the way
yeah, I noticed that. sort of like battered wife syndrome.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 09:54   #8
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
yeah, I noticed that. sort of like battered wife syndrome.
lol yeah, I'm also surprised why he hasn't replied yet
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 11:05   #9
Macheda

Torn between the two! I'll try play both.
All my friends play FIFA clubs so will still pump hours into that crap, but for the mean while I'll overplay PES until you see a new thread saying "PES 2012 - Worst game ever"