PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 02-11-2009, 04:12   #16
cmccolgan27

cmccolgan27 is an unknown

second highest level.
Man Utd - ML players (castolo, huylens etc)
Started in d2, after a slow start i won the league, went out of the cup in the first round. i brought in players - welbeck, macheda, gibson, K. Vink (tall farker who scores alot of header goals) and Ewerthon. Oh and i promoted a few rookies.
Welbeck won all the awards and was awesome, i never played him in the first 10 games aswell.
second season - played 5 games and won them all with welbeck and Vink on fire. Moved the game up to the highest level and continued to dominate with my 442 line up. i won the league d1 and the FA Cup and my players picked up various awards. im now 8 games in my 3rd season and im struggling now despite having players like a. young and Nasri, contuedor and a easern european backline. i cant win and we are missing easy goals it feels like its rigged now and im getting really pissed off at the NO CALLS by the ref. Welbeck is getting hacked left right and centre and not one call. ive played 2 and half seasons and only 1 penalty and about 10 free kicks. as much as i love the new ML im hating the REF. this is farked

cmccolgan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:38   #17
kaazz
  • Supports: Liverpool

kaazz is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post

What currency do you use? (i use euro)
I use euro too. I think 42M E for pique is outrages. I bet they need money after wasting all they got on Ronaldo. Oo
kaazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 16:34   #18
The Liverpool Way
  • Supports: Liverpool FC
  • PSN: WiiPlay360UK

The Liverpool Way has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
I know i'm quite fascinated by this guy, but seriously. All his stats apart from 5 are yellow.

Having more than 80 in everything from body balance to shot technique apart from shot accuracy (79) he's 23 in my game.

Having played only a half season at my team, a sponsor signed a contract and had the only criteria for breaking the contract: "Rasmus Elm makes less than 20 appearances this season"

- Don't give a feck about the scout's analysis of him. He might say something like "it's difficult to say how much he will develop" or some shite..
He says it about almost every player, and i have bought several of them proving to develop just fine..

What currency do you use? (i use euro)
I put Rasmus Elm on my Scout list and then he came back with an offer. It was 17,000,000. I agreed with the price and he is coming to my club Liverpool in January. I'm in November now.

Yeah my scout said that 'Rasmus Elm is super fast!'
So I signed him up

Oh and about the sponsors cancellation cause, my sponsors say that Fernando Torres must score more than 25 Goals, if he doesn't then they will cancel the sponsorship. Torres scored more than 30 Goals in my first season. So your probably right about Rasmus Elm, if he is a good player then the sponsors would want to keep him

I can't believe Master League is keeping me away from Manager Mode on FIFA10!

PES is fucking awesome... FIFA is fucking awesome too
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Liverpool Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 16:42   #19
kaazz

kaazz is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Liverpool Way View Post
I put Rasmus Elm on my Scout list and then he came back with an offer. It was 17,000,000. I agreed with the price and he is coming to my club Liverpool in January. I'm in November now.

Yeah my scout said that 'Rasmus Elm is super fast!'
So I signed him up

Oh and about the sponsors cancellation cause, my sponsors say that Fernando Torres must score more than 25 Goals, if he doesn't then they will cancel the sponsorship. Torres scored more than 30 Goals in my first season. So your probably right about Rasmus Elm, if he is a good player then the sponsors would want to keep him

I can't believe Master League is keeping me away from Manager Mode on FIFA10!
Lol I agree on two points here: Rasmus is extremely fast. I can't see him growing into an 90+ superstar though, but damn, he does a really fine job on the wing. And also Before PES I used to play all day FIFA MM, now I cant stop play pes. I didn't touch FIFA for weeks now. Glad it happens, it's a way, way more quality game.
Old 02-11-2009, 16:46   #20
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I put Rasmus Elm on my Scout list and then he came back with an offer.
^ What do you mean by this? Didn't you just make a bid yourself or..?

Really like the sponsor features - they're just brilliant.

- Just played the first group match in Europa League. A smashing 4-0 win away against Dinamo Bucuresti, the first goal scored in the 78th minute of the game. (jovetic got his first goal for FC Copenhagen)
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 17:07   #21
The Liverpool Way

Quote:
^ What do you mean by this? Didn't you just make a bid yourself or..?

Really like the sponsor features - they're just brilliant.

- Just played the first group match in Europa League. A smashing 4-0 win away against Dinamo Bucuresti, the first goal scored in the 78th minute of the game. (jovetic got his first goal for FC Copenhagen)
I told my scout to watch Rasmus Elm. I forgot what I did but I didn't make a offer. But then my scout just came back with a report and a offer, so I signed him up.
Sounds confusing I know :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaazz View Post
Lol I agree on two points here: Rasmus is extremely fast. I can't see him growing into an 90+ superstar though, but damn, he does a really fine job on the wing. And also Before PES I used to play all day FIFA MM, now I cant stop play pes. I didn't touch FIFA for weeks now. Glad it happens, it's a way, way more quality game.
I haven't used Rasmus yet because he is comin to Liverpool in January, it's November now in my ML..

Haha have you really not touched FIFA10 for weeks? I play FIFA10 everytime I play PES (Before or after). But I just spend more time on PES2010 Master League because it is so good

FIFA10 is way better than PES2010. Thats my opinion anyway... But PES2010 Master League is really good So in that department FIFA10 is shite LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-11-2009, 17:11   #22
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I told my scout to watch Rasmus Elm. I forgot what I did but I didn't make a offer. But then my scout just came back with a report and a offer, so I signed him up.
Sounds confusing I know :S
^ What? Sounds great - then you don't have to try in vain signing players, if the scout just returns with an offer..
Would really like to know more about this
Old 02-11-2009, 17:17   #23
kaazz

kaazz is an unknown

Quote:
FIFA10 is way better than PES2010. Thats my opinion anyway... But PES2010 Master League is really good So in that department FIFA10 is shite LOL
I take it you play on PS/xbox? I play on PC. There is no chance I'll touch FIFA10 on PC again, lol. And yeah, I just didn't play once I started playing PES.
Old 02-11-2009, 17:30   #24
The Liverpool Way

Quote:
^ What? Sounds great - then you don't have to try in vain signing players, if the scout just returns with an offer..
Would really like to know more about this
I know it was good. To be honest I could be wrong, maybe I did make an offer.... :S I'm noy sure, but I think I didn't make an offer and the scout just told me....

Quote:
I take it you play on PS/xbox? I play on PC. There is no chance I'll touch FIFA10 on PC again, lol. And yeah, I just didn't play once I started playing PES.
Yh on PS3. On PC PES owns!

Old 02-11-2009, 18:29   #25
kaazz

kaazz is an unknown

Well, desperatly, I had to restart my game. Apparently, when you edit torres, he goes weird and his stats are been drained down. I edited his age abit so he could last longer for my team. That made the opposite for me. I signed again Rasmus, jovetic, cattermole. Now I'm after Pique again, and an polish player I cant spell. Selling few of my players, as well as loaning a few (el zhar, kelly, nemeth) all which I won't use for a season or two, untill they will be strong enough. Not planing to sell em.
Old 02-11-2009, 21:04   #26
Rasmus

^ Should definetely have made an approach for Jovetic earlier - he's awesome as second striker.
Old 02-11-2009, 21:24   #27
kaazz

kaazz is an unknown

He isn't fast, unlike Babel, which I didn't like. I do use him as an SS mostly at the side, he is very good there, doesn't lose the ball often and it's hard to take the ball off him.
Also, are there any tutorials for PES10 free kicks? I suck at them, never scored there.
Old 02-11-2009, 21:28   #28
Rasmus

Quote:
He isn't fast, unlike Babel, which I didn't like. I do use him as an SS mostly at the side, he is very good there, doesn't lose the ball often and it's hard to take the ball off him.
Also, are there any tutorials for PES10 free kicks? I suck at them, never scored there.
No not insanely fast but still i think he's great. Very agile though. I like he can dribble with both feet.

- Scored only once (Rasmus Elm of course)
Hit the post once and now i just hit the wall every time
Don't know if there's a tutorial..
Old 05-11-2009, 01:38   #29
Rasmus

- Aah guys, are you resting your consoles, since no one is posting their ML experiences?
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01   #30
WE92005plusONE
  • Supports: Manchester United, Barcelona , Bayern Munich

WE92005plusONE is an unknown

Quote:
- Aah guys, are you resting your consoles, since no one is posting their ML experiences?
Just finished my first full season of ML with Man U on Proff difficulty.

At the end of the season I was 20w 13d and 5 loses. WOW 13 draws (0-0 by the way).
My total for the season was 29w 18d and 6 loses ,

won the FA cup, was 5th place in Premier League and was top 4 in Champions League, Barcelona took me out.

Anyways, out of the 6 loses I had, i would say about 2 were legit, the otheres were horrible AI blunders , its a shame.

I sold ALOT of players , Obertan, Vand Der Sar ( retired) , Tosic, Macheda, Fletcher , Scholes, Berbatov , Nani and Wellbeck and aquired Lampard , Krzynowek, and Schweinsteiger, and just recently at the start of the new season I bougth Ronaldinho and Arashavin,

I hope this next season wont be filled withs ooooo many damn draws, BUT playing the season really helped me with my playing, I was horrible at first but now im def dominated more games then not . Anyways thats my storyyyy woo
WE92005plusONE is offline   Reply With Quote