PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will be the most useless player this year?
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 5 23.81%
HH 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2010, 00:54   #16
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Something I was wondering: if you play as ANY, will you be controlling the GK, will he be CPU controlled or will you get the chance to choose GK cursor on or off? I imagine this has mentioned somewhere but I've not come across it yet.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 02:58   #17
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll have to pick up a PS3 and throw it there for sessions like this. Much as I hate Fifa and Play Station, I love the idea of a bunch of heads playing on the same side.

I'd be requiring number 10 of course, I'm sure Original? would understand my situation.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 09:45   #18
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You know I'm in. I'll ignore the poll for now.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 12:17   #19
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I wish sweey was here =[

I keep having visions of berry being in goal and having a wadfest and then apologising after the game and after receiving a tirade of shall we say constructive criticism, leaving abruptly like he did when he first started playing =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 12:21   #20
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Lmfao, I didn't leave because; I just left temporarily because a mate wanted me to help him out with his club, as I'm that good

And nah you're alright Jonno, Dale or Sully can go in net when Nikos isn't on...
Old 17-09-2010, 16:15   #21
red
  • Supports: Liverpool Fc YNWA
  • PSN: sdred-UK

red has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I will also be back in this years squad, hopefully we can claim a title or two!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 16:42   #22
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Hey Jonno, you're out of jail already? LOL

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 21:28   #23
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Count me in once again

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 22:51   #24
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I'd be requiring number 10 of course, I'm sure Original? would understand my situation.
Of course... I'll fully understand you boycotting matches in protest!

In all seriousness, I really hope we can assign squad numbers this season would be better than having them assigned automatically each match.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 23:01   #25
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
In all seriousness, I really hope we can assign squad numbers this season would be better than having them assigned automatically each match.
Indeed mate, certainly EA are intelligent enough to see that in real life clubs give out a squad number to each of their players and that is what they wear all the time

Make sure I'm number 5 if we are able to do this
Old 17-09-2010, 23:16   #26
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

If we're getting numbers, I'll go for 44 assuming the usuals 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 are gonna be taken.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 00:08   #27
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I doubt we'll have the option to assign numbers but just in case, I'm having 14.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 10:27   #28
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I am in and looking forward to it. I'm sure Delboy will be in also, possibly Gin.

I think we should start to decide on positions. I'm happy to go as striker but if original and barn are on then I'll drop to a holding CM. Delboy will take RM. Gin will go LM or any.
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 12:13   #29
Bez

I'm happy to go centre-back and centre-mid like I did last season, and even go up front if we're lacking people. Anywhere in the centre basically.

I'm also cool with playing Any as long as we take it in turns..

I think that Clubs may be better this year because there'll be more player individualness and the game pace will be a little slower so we'll have to knock it around a bit, wait for gaps to open up.

I'm sure we'll do well though, hoping we'll be in a position where we can get 10 - or even 11 now there's the goalie to control - on at the same time.

I remember that time when we had 10 on and me and Red were awesome at the back Everyone was awesome though to be fair.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:15   #30
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab View Post
I am in and looking forward to it. I'm sure Delboy will be in also, possibly Gin.

I think we should start to decide on positions. I'm happy to go as striker but if original and barn are on then I'll drop to a holding CM. Delboy will take RM. Gin will go LM or any.
Gin will play where he's told to play! Delboy can play RM if he prefers but I thought he was far better in central midfield last season, then again maybe his player will be able to run this season! Fab, I don't particularly wish to play as an out and out striker, LF was generally my favoured position last season. It's hardly to tell without having played the game properly but I'd be surprised if 4-3-2-1 wasn't our best formation again. I'm just thinking that last season is our best prediction for these season until we can really see what differences there are in the game.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote