PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-02-2011, 15:33   #1
zemo

zemo is an unknown

control transfer in master league

is there any way to control the transfer system in ML. cause i don't want the big names or superstars change their teams.at least in first 2 or 3 seasons(like ronney ,drogba,casillas,.....)

zemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 16:07   #2
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Putting them on low may help. I do this so that by the time I acheive promotion from the second division the opposition line-ups are still pretty familiar.
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 20:33   #3
zemo

zemo is an unknown

how to putting them in low?.can't understand
Old 05-02-2011, 15:20   #4
stottmeister

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemo View Post
how to putting them in low?.can't understand
OK so if you start a Master League, at one of the first menu screens you will have an option, something like TRANSFER FREQUENCY. It's on the menu where you select your difficulty and negotiation style if I remember correctly.

If you set this to LOW then the player trasnsfers will drop keeping more players at their original team.

There will still be some, I don't think there is a way to stop them all together but at least they won't totally change an opponents line-up.
Old 05-02-2011, 21:21   #5
zemo

zemo is an unknown

yes.but this TRANSFER FREQUENCY doesn't exist in pes 2010 .i was searching 4 something like that but didn't find. all i have in general setting menu is 2 choose classic players,negotiations,currency unit like u see in pics

Old 06-02-2011, 07:18   #6
stottmeister

I was sure 2010 had the same option. I don't know then, sorry.

You could buy 2011, it's definately in that game.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:12   #7
zemo

zemo is an unknown

ok.thnx man
Old 07-02-2011, 05:11   #8
sayJUICE
  • Supports: Arsenal

sayJUICE is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stottmeister View Post
I was sure 2010 had the same option. I don't know then, sorry.
I'm definitely sure it was in 2010 too aswell. Maybe it's an option you can only see at the very start of ML. I notice his screenshot is in General Settings on the main screen of ML, ie: not a brand new ML.

Have you tried looking for this option on a new ML yet Zemo?

Mind you, if you do perchance find this option and choose to use it, remember it's going to make you signing players all the more harder aswell, and it's hard enough as it is.
sayJUICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 00:43   #9
zemo

zemo is an unknown

yes its new ML.an those pics took from new ML. if u see the second one u will see that it took from very start of ML as u see customize league structure and regulations .but i didn't find anything named transfer frequency or anything about manage or control transfer system
Old 09-02-2011, 22:41   #10
sayJUICE
  • Supports: Arsenal

sayJUICE is an unknown

You're right, my apologies. I myself just started a new ML to find that there was no transfer frequency module. I swear I remember seeing it before, perhaps it was an updated version of the game (I've had to reinstall PES10 before, so now I'm on version 1.1, not the latest v1.4), or perhaps it could have even been PES08 that I saw it.

I guess it's something you're just going to have to live with.
sayJUICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:56   #11
NoCap5

NoCap5 is an unknown

I think BaL had an option to set the transfer frequency as low.
NoCap5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 00:49   #12
zemo

zemo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayJUICE View Post
You're right, my apologies. I myself just started a new ML to find that there was no transfer frequency module. I swear I remember seeing it before, perhaps it was an updated version of the game (I've had to reinstall PES10 before, so now I'm on version 1.1, not the latest v1.4), or perhaps it could have even been PES08 that I saw it.

I guess it's something you're just going to have to live with.
yes.i think so