PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-06-2019, 21:40   #1
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

This is Thursday Gaming - Mini Tips Videos

https://youtu.be/pD05HKfX82Q

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:28   #2
Roybrown7

Roybrown7 is an unknown

Can someone explain if this is correct. Every kit I download seems to have been configured around PES 2014 systems of RGB colours being limited in game. However with the advent of New TV's with HDR this doesn't seem to be a limitation anymore but Kit editors still ahere to this limitation?

I'm currently colour correcting all A-League kits as the Grey kits from PES Master or PES World are limiting White to light grey and black to dark grey, after correcting the colours they actually appear darker and whiter in game which looks a shit load better....

Am I doing something wrong, all of the colours just look better in 2019 on my HDR TV after I colour correct them? Why do they editors not just produce a HDR and a non HDR kit if this is the limitation?

Edit: Yep, just tested it, seems the colour limitations from the kit Editors are absolutely pointless, pure white and pure black just straight up look better and I have no idea why they are forcing the limited colour into the kit editors...
Roybrown7 is offline   Reply With Quote