sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 21:00   #31
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Who is Kareem and who is Sean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
is your middle name paul?
No. My middle name is Julio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Because its a unique surname.

You're a Manchester United fans wet dream. Have you been raped at Old Trafford yet?

Anyhow ... interesting choices, Zabaleta won't be a regular starter as with Lennon. Can't argue with your front pairing though.
It's obviously not a unique surname. I have it, my brother and sister has it, as does my dad and my grandma, and also a mate of my brother. So there

I think Lennon will start a lot. Not sure about Zabaleta.... may have to rethink that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
HOw do you view others' teams?
I would also like to know this please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-08-2011, 21:03   #32
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'm Kareem.
Old 01-08-2011, 21:06   #33
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post

I think Lennon will start a lot. Not sure about Zabaleta.... may have to rethink that one.
Hmm, I'm not so sure ... however he's a great impact player from the bench.

Better take a look.

My surname really is SolskjaerBrownWebb.
Old 01-08-2011, 21:11   #34
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Hmm, I'm not so sure ... however he's a great impact player from the bench.

Better take a look.

My surname really is SolskjaerBrownWebb.
I already know your real name, so there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-08-2011, 21:13   #35
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
I already know your real name, so there!
Good, so you can verify its VeronDjembaMay.

Right. Off to pick my team.
Old 01-08-2011, 22:08   #36
Sminky

Old 01-08-2011, 22:10   #37
Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Your forwards are horrible sminkster.
Old 01-08-2011, 22:11   #38
Sminky

Quote:
My knowledge of football is limited sminkster.
Corrected
Old 01-08-2011, 22:15   #39
Cesc Fabregas

Dzeko won't even get any time on the pitch. Zamora isn't what you'd call a star striker and Ba is your last priority player. Yeah they're horrible.
Old 01-08-2011, 22:22   #40
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Dzeko hasn't been great and Zamora is solid. Ba will shine this season and be Newcastle's top scorer (15-20 imo).

Old 01-08-2011, 22:22   #41
Sminky

Quote:
Dzeko won't even get any time on the pitch. Zamora isn't what you'd call a star striker and Ba is your last priority player. Such is my ignorance.
I quite literally could do this all night, but I'm drawing a line in the sand here. All will get games and all will score. Goodnight Vienna.
Old 01-08-2011, 22:30   #42
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm picking Dzeko in one of the teams for the FF that I run at my Dad's work...

I think he'll have a decent season...
Old 01-08-2011, 22:32   #43
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
I'm picking Dzeko in one of the teams for the FF that I run at my Dad's work...

I think he'll have a decent season...
Thank you! So do I. Hence why I picked him. I think he'll strike up a good partnership with Aguero.
Old 01-08-2011, 23:03   #44
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

That's assuming they find someone stupid enough to take Tevez off their hands.

As I said in the post before, I'm running a seperate Fantasy Football league all together (I do all the leg work, calcs etc) which involves picking a team of two defensive teams and seven outfield players (plus 3 subs). Goals conceded go against and goals scored for; point for a draw, three for a win etc. £5 per team; if you're interested or would like to know more, PM me. The more entrants we get (53 last year) the higher the prize money.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:37   #45
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

my team

Closed Thread