sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-08-2018, 14:00   #1
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

[EXPORTS] All National Teams (PS4)

*PLACEHOLDER*

I will create all national teams for PES 2019 version like we did for 2017 version, i will keep you up to date in this thread, already started work on the kits, as soon as i know which and how many fake leagues and teams are in the game i start making replacement lists.

I will start fixing all ingame teams so the fake duplicates will be free to use for the additional teams.

Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 14:39   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Great news!
I'll be waiting.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 09:51   #3
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
*PLACEHOLDER*

I will create all national teams for PES 2019 version like we did for 2017 version, i will keep you up to date in this thread, already started work on the kits, as soon as i know which and how many fake leagues and teams are in the game i start making replacement lists.

I will start fixing all ingame teams so the fake duplicates will be free to use for the additional teams.
Brilliant news Speckkopf,
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 20:58   #4
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

great thanks!!

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 15:26   #5
Mohamedamine7
  • Supports: FUS Rabat, Juventus, FAR Rabat

Mohamedamine7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

That's Great
But, you'll need to look for a program which allows to set those fake club teams as national teams in order to play with them in world cup of continental competitions
Anyway, we're up with you
Mohamedamine7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 16:01   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamedamine7 View Post
That's Great
But, you'll need to look for a program which allows to set those fake club teams as national teams in order to play with them in world cup of continental competitions
I don't think that's possible on ps4, the best you can do is play with them in Konami Cup for example, editing that competition to make it look like the competition you want to play.

Old 09-08-2018, 16:10   #7
Mohamedamine7

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I don't think that's possible on ps4, the best you can do is play with them in Konami Cup for example, editing that competition to make it look like the competition you want to play.
Ah yeah, I get that
Old 09-08-2018, 18:24   #8
thugninja28

thugninja28 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Please guys, this time, use the official template:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vd2i7e...t+template.psd

Last edited by ronystan; 09-08-2018 at 18:36..
thugninja28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 22:02   #9
Speckkopf

Quote:
That's Great
i know about that problem and i know on PC that is possible very easy... I was sure with a little bit of HEX editing (because the IDs for national teams which aren't ingame like Faroe Islands are in the game!) it can be possible but ffs, it isn't on PS4.

Maybe it will be possible in PES 2019 (in 2017 and 2018 it wasn't...) but i fear it will be like in 2017 the only way will be to replace club teams again, but i have a spreadsheet which should help with recreating original tournaments, it isn't 100% up to date because i made it around a year ago (?) but i'll update it. I also recreated many things with Konami League and Konami Cup, for example Pacific Games as of 2015 where Micronesia participated, i recreated and played with them, also Olympic Games with Fiji and some other stuff: https://goo.gl/rERmbW
Old 09-08-2018, 22:24   #10
Mohamedamine7

Quote:
i know about that problem and i know on PC that is possible very easy... I was sure with a little bit of HEX editing (because the IDs for national teams which aren't ingame like Faroe Islands are in the game!) it can be possible but ffs, it isn't on PS4.

Maybe it will be possible in PES 2019 (in 2017 and 2018 it wasn't...) but i fear it will be like in 2017 the only way will be to replace club teams again, but i have a spreadsheet which should help with recreating original tournaments, it isn't 100% up to date because i made it around a year ago (?) but i'll update it. I also recreated many things with Konami League and Konami Cup, for example Pacific Games as of 2015 where Micronesia participated, i recreated and played with them, also Olympic Games with Fiji and some other stuff: https://goo.gl/rERmbW
Oh man, you did a big job

Unfortunately, we can't export PS4 files to PC and HEX-edit them as PC files and then import them back to PS4

Quote:
I also recreated many things with Konami League and Konami Cup, for example Pacific Games as of 2015 where Micronesia participated, i recreated and played with them, also Olympic Games with Fiji and some other stuff
It's great to see teams from Pacific Islands in OG's
Old 10-08-2018, 14:51   #11
Sydney FC

Sydney FC is an unknown

Quote:
*PLACEHOLDER*

Thank you Speckkopf, I am looking forward to this.
Sydney FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 17:48   #12
Speckkopf

Quote:
Oh man, you did a big job

Unfortunately, we can't export PS4 files to PC and HEX-edit them as PC files and then import them back to PS4

It's great to see teams from Pacific Islands in OG's
i just hope there are some improvements in edit mode and capacities. Maybe on PES 2019 it is possible to import the teams as real national teams (would be great but i can't imagine that will be possible), in addition to that i hope we have bigger image import limit that time.... last time it was possible to import all national teams kits as S size kits, but then no (or at least not all) kits for the ingame leagues.... it's like decide between club football or national football, that's a pity.
Old 10-08-2018, 22:23   #13
Mohamedamine7

Quote:
i just hope there are some improvements in edit mode and capacities. Maybe on PES 2019 it is possible to import the teams as real national teams (would be great but i can't imagine that will be possible), in addition to that i hope we have bigger image import limit that time.... last time it was possible to import all national teams kits as S size kits, but then no (or at least not all) kits for the ingame leagues.... it's like decide between club football or national football, that's a pity.
You're right, I hope Konami understands Haha
In addition, they limited the the image import due to the limit of the save game I think
Old 11-08-2018, 05:44   #14
philips_99

I saw in a video that PES 2019 would have a 2nd Fake european division? I don't know if that's true but I would love it

Old 11-08-2018, 09:30   #15
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I saw in a video that PES 2019 would have a 2nd Fake european division? I don't know if that's true but I would love it
would be great for example having Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga... but for National teams would also be important... After portuguese league is now fully licensed the teams can't be used anymore for editing like i did in PES 2017... so it's important to have another fake league instead so we don't run out of slots....

just a pity we don't have the same possibilities like we have on PC but i never lose hope they will improve over the years.

edit: apart from that making the national teams should be much easier on PES 2019 then it was on PES 2017 because of all those new leagues added in the game there are tons of players now ingame which had to be created manually before... That will save many time, just look how many national team players are for example in turkish or russian league.