PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-01-2019, 04:21   #76
killie97

killie97 is an unknown

Hi kits look great just wondering if anyone had added them to an option file as was hoping to do a master league with the whole spfl
Cheers
killie97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:47   #77
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

just started to do squads for Scottish Championship & Div 1, kits look amazing. thanks
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:45   #78
ianscott42
  • Supports: Rangers FC

ianscott42 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
just started to do squads for Scottish Championship & Div 1, kits look amazing. thanks
Glad you like them mate. I've not been doing much kit-wise these last 2 months as I'm busy making Scottish stadiums for the PC version of the game. Hopefully, there will be at least 5 or 6 over at evo-web.
I'll come back to kits in the new season
ianscott42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:18   #79
Pippjfreak
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianscott42 View Post
Glad you like them mate. I've not been doing much kit-wise these last 2 months as I'm busy making Scottish stadiums for the PC version of the game. Hopefully, there will be at least 5 or 6 over at evo-web.
I'll come back to kits in the new season
If you're stadiums are as good as your kits these will be awesome, which ones are you working on?

Also a friend has asked about creating some classic balls for PC (World Cup Tango's old mitre Delta's etc) I said I'd try and help but I don't have a template, do you know where I could get a blank template from? Sorry for being feel free to ignore

Pip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 10:15   #80
ianscott42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
If you're stadiums are as good as your kits these will be awesome, which ones are you working on?

Also a friend has asked about creating some classic balls for PC (World Cup Tango's old mitre Delta's etc) I said I'd try and help but I don't have a template, do you know where I could get a blank template from? Sorry for being feel free to ignore

Pip
At the moment I'm working on Livingston (new model) and conversions of my 2013 models of St. Mirren, Dens Park and Rugby Park. Twitch has just released Hamilton and is working on Easter Road. There's already a very good Pittodrie Stadium as well as Konami's 2 old firm grounds, so Scotland will be well catered for in months to come.
As for balls, it would be worth checking Hawke's thread on evo-web as he has made a good few and will respond to requests if the ball model is able to be used.
See you guys soon.....
Old 16-02-2019, 13:40   #81
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hi Ian, Would You plan to do Scottish Div " teams as it would be good to do all the Scottish Teams, Thank you
Old 18-02-2019, 02:36   #82
ianscott42

Quote:
Hi Ian, Would You plan to do Scottish Div " teams as it would be good to do all the Scottish Teams, Thank you
At the moment, no, mate. I'm busy just now with stadium work, but I will come back later in the Spring and might give Division 2 a go
Old 18-02-2019, 14:15   #83
Tigers Mad

Cheers Ian, ive put players in championship and League 1&2 just Stirling Albion to do ive had a go at Kits but nowhere near as good as yours mate but theyll do. But thanks alot mate
Old 10-03-2019, 12:29   #84
deadfish17

deadfish17 is an unknown

Quote:
Cheers Ian, ive put players in championship and League 1&2 just Stirling Albion to do ive had a go at Kits but nowhere near as good as yours mate but theyll do. But thanks alot mate
Any chance you could share the Championship squads? Been looking for it for ages
deadfish17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 13:30   #85
Tigers Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadfish17 View Post
Any chance you could share the Championship squads? Been looking for it for ages
Hi Mate , i havnt got a hosting site, if you PM me your email address ill gladly send the team exports ,(already sent them to another member of the site) ill also send you Scottish Leagues 1&2 as well, your welcolme to them. You may need to make Kits for the teams as well as using Ians kits as well.
Old 11-03-2019, 13:51   #86
Sydney FC

Sydney FC is an unknown

[email protected]
Hi can you send me the Scottish Championship, League 1 and 2 teams thank you Peter.

Last edited by Sydney FC; 11-03-2019 at 13:53.. Reason: Added words
Sydney FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 14:47   #87
Tigers Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney FC View Post
[email protected]
Hi can you send me the Scottish Championship, League 1 and 2 teams thank you Peter.
Sent them. if theres players missing its because i didnt include loanees , hope there ok mate
Old 12-03-2019, 14:17   #88
Sydney FC

Sydney FC is an unknown

Thank you.
Sydney FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 19:20   #89
deadfish17

deadfish17 is an unknown

Quote:
Hi Mate , i havnt got a hosting site, if you PM me your email address ill gladly send the team exports ,(already sent them to another member of the site) ill also send you Scottish Leagues 1&2 as well, your welcolme to them. You may need to make Kits for the teams as well as using Ians kits as well.
Perfect I'd really appreciate that, will PM you just now, cheers
deadfish17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 21:54   #90
Tigers Mad

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadfish17 View Post
Perfect I'd really appreciate that, will PM you just now, cheers
no worries, send me email ill send them mate