PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-08-2008, 23:33   #76
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
I'd rather get the real stuff.
I've bought three shirt's plus name's, number's & patches for £50, where for the same thing i could pay £50, probably more, for ONE shirt plus name, number, patch at a club shop.

Which would you rather get?
Old 12-08-2008, 23:36   #77
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The real stuff look at those pics keyser posted up you can easily tell they're fake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 23:36   #78
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB14 ARSENAL View Post
I've bought three shirt's plus name's, number's & patches for £50, where for the same thing i could pay £50, probably more, for ONE shirt plus name, number, patch at a club shop.

Which would you rather get?
Well put IMO.

Maybe, they are fakes or just seconds, either way the quality of the shirts these companies provide are still top notch.

I also have the new Juventus away shirt with Del Piero on the back. If you want, I can also provide images of this shirt sometime tomorrow.

Quote:
The real stuff look at those pics keyser posted up you can easily tell they're fake.
This could be down to a few things. The shirt the guy posted was laid out flat, whereas, the company are showing it as if it's on someone. The guy is completely over-reacting IMO. Is he expecting complete perfection? Exact line detail and whatnot?

Good prices + Good quality = Good purchase.
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 23:40   #79
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
Well put IMO.

Maybe, they are fakes or just seconds, either way the quality of the shirts these companies provide are still top notch.

I also have the new Juventus away shirt with Del Piero on the back. If you want, I can also provide images of this shirt sometime tomorrow.

This could be down to a few things. The shirt the guy posted was laid out flat, whereas, the company are showing it as if it's on someone. The guy is completely over-reacting IMO. Is he expecting complete perfection? Exact line detail and whatnot?

Good prices + Good quality = Good purchase.
Well said my friend..

What do you say to that TH14?
Old 12-08-2008, 23:42   #80
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I don't care I would still get the official one, so if there were any problems I could easily send it back and get it replaced.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-08-2008, 23:48   #81
nickpring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
I don't care I would still get the official one, so if there were any problems I could easily send it back and get it replaced.
It wouldn't be so easy sending foreign shirts back though if you got them from their official club site.

I haven't purchased any English shirts yet, as I'm awaiting to see the quality of RB14's Arsenal shirt.

I know that I would rather spend 15-20 quid each time on a shirt, than spending 50 quid on the same shirt, and there being no difference.
Old 12-08-2008, 23:48   #82
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I never buy from websites with spelling mistakes. Also, having looked at a few of the shirts, a lot of them are quite poor quality fakes.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 23:51   #83
Bez

Quote:

I know that I would rather spend 15-20 quid each time on a shirt, than spending 50 quid on the same shirt, and there being no difference.
Quoted in agreement..

When my shirts arrive, I will definately take some photo's for you
Old 13-08-2008, 01:56   #84
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

www.subsidesports.com, is the best site for football replica shirts in the whole world
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 07:08   #85
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa View Post
I never buy from websites with spelling mistakes. Also, having looked at a few of the shirts, a lot of them are quite poor quality fakes.
Which shirts are poorly made?
Old 13-08-2008, 07:33   #86
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

my golden rule is never get you clubs shirts from these discounted stores. Money goes towards eradicating Glazers debt in my case.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:08   #87
Lörd TH

Quote:
It wouldn't be so easy sending foreign shirts back though if you got them from their official club site.

I haven't purchased any English shirts yet, as I'm awaiting to see the quality of RB14's Arsenal shirt.

I only really get Arsenal tops, but if I was to get a foreign top I would get it from somewhere like kitbag.

Old 13-08-2008, 12:35   #88
nickpring

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01srainey View Post
www.subsidesports.com, is the best site for football replica shirts in the whole world
Maybe so, but, Subside are very expensive.

Quote:
I only really get Arsenal tops, but if I was to get a foreign top I would get it from somewhere like kitbag.
I used to only get Chelsea shirts, and they are bought from JJB Sports. However, since taking the risk with my Real Madrid shirt, and got it delivered for less than £20, I have started a mini-collection of shirts.

I don't mind if you say their not the same quality you can get from kitbag. But, at the end of the day like I said I'd rather pay £20 than £50. You can hardly tell the difference between the shirts unless you have both shirts up close and are inspecting every detail of the shirt.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:39   #89
Bez

Well said mate; I agree with you.

Can't wait for my top's to arrive I'll upload pictures for you all to see
Old 13-08-2008, 12:51   #90
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I always buy my United shirt from JJB or the OT megastore but i buy European teams shirts from these kinds of websites

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote