PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 27-11-2009, 12:45   #1
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Your Music Alphabet

Ronseal. Pick one band/solo artist for each letter of the alphabet. For example:

Aggrolites, The
Beatles, The
Clash, The
David Bowie
Eric Clapton (Including Bluesbreakers and Cream)
Frank Turner
Gaslight Anthem
Hendrix, Jimi
Iggy & The Stooges
Johnny Cash
Kinks, The
Led Zeppelin
Manic Street Preachers
Nina Simone
Oasis
Pink Floyd
Quest, A Tribe Called
Rolling Stones, The
Sinatra, Frank
Thin Lizzy
U2 (pre-1990s)
Van Morrison
Who, The
Xutos & Pontapes
Young, Neil (Including CSN&Y)
Zombies, The

So I cheated a little, I think a bit of leniency is needed to get more honest answers for the tricky ones.

R was very hard for me, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, The Ramones or Rolling Stones?!

Anyway let's see yours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Papa; 27-11-2009 at 13:11..
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 13:06   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Alice In Chains
Bush
Crowded House
Diogenes Club, The
Electrobios
Failure
Gandhi (not to be confused with the Spanish band)
Helmet
Isis
Jets Overhead
Knives for Kids
Lions
Mouth of the Architect
Nitrous Oxide
Office Gossip
Police, The
Quicksand
Rosetta
Smith, Oliver
Tritonal
Unsane
Veruca Salt
Wisternoff, Jody
X
Year of the Rabbit
Zero 7

I've had to scrape the barrel on a couple.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 13:44   #3
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Alice In Chains
Bob Marley
Crowded House
Doves
Earth, Wind and Fire
Frank Zappa
Guns N' Roses
Herbie Hancock
Incubus
Jimi Hendrix
King's X
Led Zeppelin
Manic Street Preachers
Nine Inch Nails
Ocean Colour Scene
Prince
Queen
Radiohead
Smashing Pumpkins
Transplants
U2
Verve, The
Weezer
X
Y
Zwan

P and S were the big ones for me. Choosing between Prince and Pink Floyd, and Smashing Pumpkins and Stevie Wonder. Felt like Sophie's Choice.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 17:08   #4
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

A Tribe Called Quest
Bob Marley
Charles Mingus
De La Soul
EPMD
Fugees
Gang Starr
Herbie Hancock
Isaac Hayes
John Coltrane
KRS-One
Louis Armstrong
Miles Davis
Nas
OutKast
Pink Floyd
Quincy Jones
R.E.M.
Sonny Rollins
Thelonious Monk
UGK
Van Halen
Wu-Tang Clan
Xzibit
Yusef Lateef
Zed Leppelin

Extremely tough omissions here, The Roots, Jay-Z, Curtis Mayfield, Jimi Hendrix just to name a few.
Old 27-11-2009, 17:57   #5
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Animal Collective
Beatles, The
Clash, The or The Cure depending on my mood
Doors, The or David Bowie. An impossible choice.
Eminem
fun.
Guns N' Roses
Huey Lewis
Iron Maiden
Jimi Hendrix
Kool and the Gang
Led Zep
Modest Mouse
New Order
Ogre You Asshole
Pink Floyd
Queen
Rolling Stones
Strokes, The
T-Rex
UB40
Velvet Underground, The
Who, The
X
Yelle
Zappa, Frank
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 18:03   #6
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

AC/DC
Beatles
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Doors, The
Elvis Presley
Frank Sinatra
Green, Al
Hendrix, Jimi & Experience
Iggy & The Stooges
Joy Division
Kinks
Led Zeppelin
Miles Davis
Neil Young
Order, New
Pink Floyd
Quest, A Tribe Called
Rolling Stones
Soundsystem, LCD
The White Stripes
U2 (pre-1990s indeed)
Velvet Underground, The
Who, The
XTC
Yo La Tengo
Zombies, The

I'm notoriously bad at singleing out artists for praise where you have to omit others who on another day could have so easily been included. J for James Brown, John Coltrane, The Jam, Joni Mitchell, Johnny Cash, Jeff Buckley, Jefferson Airplane even.... M had some heavyweights too, but S probably takes the cake. Sigur Ros, Sonic Youth, Strokes, Sex Pistols, Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, Stone Roses?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 18:10   #7
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Arcade Fire
Bad Astronaut
C
D
Elliott Smith
Franz Ferdinand
Green Day
H
I
Jeff Buckley
K
Lagwagon
Muse
N
O
P
Queens of the Stone Age
Radio Head
Spinto Band, The
Tenacious D
U
V
W
X
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Zutons, The

Will finish laterz.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 18:25   #8
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

AC/DC
Bob Marley
Chuck Berry
David Bowie
Electric Light Orchestra
Fatboy Slim
George Baker Selection
Herbie Hancock
Iron Maiden
James Brown
Kool and the Gang
Led Zeppelin
Michael Jackson
New Order
O'Jays
Propellerheads
Queen
Ramones
Stevie Wonder
T-Rex
U2
Van Halen
War
Xavier Cugat :/
Yes
ZZ Top
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 20:42   #9
TheAlchemist
  • Supports: Fist Pumpin'
  • PSN: TheAlcehmist99

TheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Alchemist, The
Black Milk
Common
Daft Punk
Eminem
Foreign Exchange, The
Gang Starr
Heltah Skeltah
Ice Cube
J. Dilla
Kanye West
Little Brother
Madlib (including Madvillain, Beat Konducta, Lord quas etc.)
Nas
OutKast
Pharcyde, The
Q-Tip
Roots, The
Sean Price
TiRon
Uncle Murda
Vikter Duplaix
Wu-Tang Clan
Xzibit (who else?)
Young Jeezy
Zion-I

The hardest letters for me was J (Jehst, The Jacksons, Jake One, Jay-Z), M (Mayer Hawthorne, MF Doom, Michael Jackson, Mobb Deep, Mos Def..) and S (Snoop, Slum Village, SA-RA).
Old 27-11-2009, 20:47   #10
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Arctic Monkeys
Beach Boys
Coeur De Pirate
Dylon, Bob
Elvis Costello
Four Tops
Great Lake Swimmers
Howard Shore
Iver, Bon
Jack Savoretti
Kasabian
Low Anthem
Maccabees
Nsync
Otis Reeding
Paolo Nutini
Queen
Ray Lamontagne
Sam Cooke
Two Gallants
UB40
Vampire Weekend
We Are Scientists
Xavier Rudd
Yeasayer
Z.....

Had to cheat with a couple
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 22:25   #11
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Alicia Keys
Big L
Common
Dr. Dre
Eminem
Fugees, The
Game, The
H
Ice Cube
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Lupe Fiasco
Mobb Deep
N - too difficult to choose
Outkast
Public Enemy
Q-Tip
Rakim
Snoop Doggy Dogg
Talib Kweli
U
V
Wu-Tang Clan
Xzibit
Young Jeezy
Z

I mainly just scrolled down my iPod artist list and picked out some of my more favoured ones. A very tricky list though, since I'd already listed Wu-Tang Clan I refrained from using the individual artists as well such as Raekwon and Method Man which I could so easily have done they're that immense. I think the trickiest letter for me has to be "N" considering the amount of talent in the category:

Notorious B.I.G., The
NaS
N.W.A.

Picking between them 3 is near enough impossible for me, just cannot do it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 23:42   #12
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Adam & the Ants
Beirut
Cure, The
Doves
E
Faithless
Go! Team, The
Hives, The
Interpol
Jack Johnson
Kasabian
LCD Soundsystem
Maximo Park
National, The
O
Prodigy
Q
Royksopp
Strokes, The
Tokyo Police Club
Unicorns, The
Voxtrot
X
We Are Scientists
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Z

I swear there's been a thread like this a few years back, would be interesting to see how my music taste has change from then, or not
Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 02:07   #13
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Arctic Monkeys
Badly Drawn Boy
Coldplay
Delays
Elbow
Franz Ferdinand
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci
Horrors, The
Idlewild
Joy Division
Kings Of Leon
Libertines, The
Manic Street Preachers
New Order
Oasis
Pink Floyd
Queen
Radiohead
Stone Roses
Travis
U2
Verve, The
White Stripes
XTC
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Zutons, The

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 02:29   #14
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Oooh nice thread, can't be arsed right now let me have my sausage and egg mcmuffin
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:20   #15
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Anthony Hamilton
Bob Marley
Curtis Mayfield
DJ Premier (Yes it counts!)
Eminem
Fugees, The
GGame, The
Herbie Hancock
Ice-Cube
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Ludacris