PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-05-2018, 18:22   #1
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Ow man fifa's world cup is stunning!!!

Folks really give fifa a try!! The world cup dlc is just great!!! Take a look!! All the stadiums and stuff are there!! If you look what konami did for the last euro cup(NO SH*T!!) then EA IS KING!!!!

https://youtu.be/84LMTO4wf2o

ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 19:15   #2
adyhorn

adyhorn is an unknown

No qualification
No 200+ teams
Incorrect squads
Can’t choose a 23 man squad for a World Cup (you have the extended squad for the whole tournament)
Only 7 subs on the bench (should be 12)
Incorrect kits
Same boots as FIFA 18 launch
Sounds great. And before you say anything I buy FIFA and PES every year and like both games, but there is no excuse for such a lazy representation of football’s greatest tournament. I’ll be playing the 2014 standalone this summer. At least 4 years ago they cared about something other than Ultimate Team.
adyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 21:09   #3
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyhorn View Post
No qualification
No 200+ teams
Incorrect squads
Canít choose a 23 man squad for a World Cup (you have the extended squad for the whole tournament)
Only 7 subs on the bench (should be 12)
Incorrect kits
Same boots as FIFA 18 launch
Sounds great. And before you say anything I buy FIFA and PES every year and like both games, but there is no excuse for such a lazy representation of footballís greatest tournament. Iíll be playing the 2014 standalone this summer. At least 4 years ago they cared about something other than Ultimate Team.
I'm sure they will update the squads and a few other things! If this is lazy what about konami then with the last euro cup?? It was disgusting!! Not even one stadium!! Only a silly intro of 3 seconds!!?? That was all!

Man i'm really happy with the dlc! No matter what! The menus, intros, all the stadiums and the scoreboard together with all the kits, the whole world cup theme!! The lightning is great too just like all the previous legendary world cup games and FOR FREE????

THANK YOU EA!!!!
Old 29-05-2018, 21:41   #4
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
Folks really give fifa a try!! The world cup dlc is just great!!! Take a look!! All the stadiums and stuff are there!! If you look what konami did for the last euro cup(NO SH*T!!) then EA IS KING!!!!

https://youtu.be/84LMTO4wf2o
I think this post should should be in the Fifa section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 22:21   #5
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Quote:
I'm sure they will update the squads and a few other things! If this is lazy what about konami then with the last euro cup?? It was disgusting!! Not even one stadium!! Only a silly intro of 3 seconds!!?? That was all!

Man i'm really happy with the dlc! No matter what! The menus, intros, all the stadiums and the scoreboard together with all the kits, the whole world cup theme!! The lightning is great too just like all the previous legendary world cup games and FOR FREE????

THANK YOU EA!!!!
But they always had all the teams, now it's only 49 or whatever. Massive step back, no wonder it's free. But really it's like an advertisement for ultimate team.
sobakus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 22:43   #6
adyhorn

adyhorn is an unknown

Quote:

THANK YOU EA!!!!
I won’t argue with you presentation wise, they’ve done a very good job with that. I wasn’t comparing it to the Euro 2016 DLC, which was awful, I’m comparing it to past World Cup games. I played a few games before and it’s actually quite fun, which makes it even more of a shame that EA have stripped nearly all of the things which made past World Cup games so great.
adyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2018, 23:24   #7
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyhorn View Post
I won’t argue with you presentation wise, they’ve done a very good job with that. I wasn’t comparing it to the Euro 2016 DLC, which was awful, I’m comparing it to past World Cup games. I played a few games before and it’s actually quite fun, which makes it even more of a shame that EA have stripped nearly all of the things which made past World Cup games so great.
Ow ok man! I agree that ofcourse it's way more limited then all the previous WC games especially the qualifying part but i'm lucky i really don't care about that and just want to play with the teams that qualified.

I really hope they'll update the squads as soon as possible because some are horryfying like Germany without Marco Reus!!!
Old 30-05-2018, 03:39   #8
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
I really hope they'll update the squads as soon as possible because some are horryfing like Germany without Marco Reus!!!
Can't you just update the squads yourself in the meantime?
Old 30-05-2018, 04:41   #9
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Can't you just update the squads yourself in the meantime?
No it's not possible, sadly!
Old 30-05-2018, 08:49   #10
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
No it's not possible, sadly!
Wow...