PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
User Tag List

Old 21-06-2017, 09:07   #226
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It was a good finale, but Mike's absence was jarring.

I'm fairly confident that Chuck won't die. He's still integral to the show IMO, at least until Jimmy "fully transitions" into the Saul we know from BrBa.

EDIT: McKean seems pretty sure that Chuck's dead, but will hopefully be back in some fashion. Would be a shame to lose him completely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 10:14   #227
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Despite what's being said in the media, the fact remains that we didn't see anything conclusive, and for that reason I'm not convinced we've seen the last of Chuck. That said, he was unusually prominent here, most of it very poignant (his potential last words to Jimmy were just devastating). If we have seen the last of him, I will be sad - he's a superb character and McKean has been simply phenomenal in the role, for me the best actor on the show. I would imagine he will finally be nominated AND win something this year, but only if Kit Harrington doesn't put in another astonishing performance in Game of Thrones. Crispy Chuck could be quite the addition to the show.

I think this season did a very good job of adding extra layers to Howard and Nacho. I've always liked Howard anyway, but Nacho in particular benefited from a very sympathetic storyline which made you give a shit about his character for once.

With Mike, I have to ask - what was the point of introducing that black woman? Alright, we might see her again next year, but I figured (well, feared) they were going to develop something over the next few episodes, but apparently not. I think we were all hoping to see Mike's bare arse but it looks like we'll have to wait, and it's not like Banks is getting any younger.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 12:29   #228
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I'm fairly confident that Chuck won't die. He's still integral to the show IMO, at least until Jimmy "fully transitions" into the Saul we know from BrBa.
They've already teased it once before, I don't think they'll do it again. Especially since I assume he is a character that will be killed off, unlike Kim who'll probably leave the state.

We'll see what Howard's truly made of when he finds out. That fake clap and walk away

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote