PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
Old Yesterday, 20:06   #1231
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona

Speckkopf is an unknown

Missing team exports

Aruba---------speckkopf
Barbados
Bermuda
Is. Caiman
Dominica
Rep. Dominicana----------speckkopf
Granada
Montserrat------------speckkopf
Is. Turcas y Caicos
Is. Virgenes EEUU
Bonaire
St. Pierre & Miquelon
Sint Maarten

Brunei
Guam---------phillips99
Laos--------ggdaris
Myanmar---------ggdaris
Nepal
Pakistan
Yemen
Kiribati
Samoa---------ggdaris(near to finish)
Vanuatu-------speckkopf
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:03   #1232
ThomasFuchs

ThomasFuchs is an unknown

The next 3 Teams i updated:

New Players:
Haiti: 3
Trinidad&Tobago: 5
Belarus: 10

New Faces (without New Players)
Trinidad&Tobago: 4
Belarus: 4
ThomasFuchs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:27   #1233
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasFuchs View Post
The next 3 Teams i updated:

New Players:
Trinidad&Tobago: 5
Belarus: 10

New Faces (without New Players)
Trinidad&Tobago: 4
Belarus: 4
thanks man, today i finish Aruba and then i update Sudan and Libya.
Old Today, 14:22   #1234
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:15   #1235
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Sudan and Equatorial Guinea i don't update, no need to do it now because not much played 2017, i wait with it.

other updates from me: Madagascar (10 new players and fixed kits), Libya (8 new players), i upload soon.
Old Today, 17:49   #1236
ThomasFuchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Sudan and Equatorial Guinea i don't update, no need to do it now because not much played 2017, i wait with it.

other updates from me: Madagascar (10 new players and fixed kits), Libya (8 new players), i upload soon.
I think its good that you make all missed exports first. my strength is to make faces and so i can update the best teams with some more realistic faces.

Maybe you can say me how you find my update for Belarus. i think it is a great improvement.
Old Today, 18:25   #1237
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
thanks man, today i finish Aruba and then i update Sudan and Libya.
just a quick question on importing up dated teams, do i have to delete images of the team being updated or does it over right the team?
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:55   #1238
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Why all waste time in update teams that we have if they are missing 21 teams to do fisrt. I'm off of the project now, no more kits and export for now, i not going to continue , i am using my free time to making missing exports and you are doing teams that we have when left 21 to make first to finish this project, sorry but i no continue with this, see ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 19:48   #1239
Speckkopf

Speckkopf is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
just a quick question on importing up dated teams, do i have to delete images of the team being updated or does it over right the team?
in some cases the kits have other filenames or for example, first there was only home and away and now there is also a 3rd kit, or first was third kit now it is gone, so maybe it would be better to delete kits otherwise they take space although they are not used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
Why all waste time in update teams that we have if they are missing 21 teams to do fisrt. I'm off of the project now, no more kits and export for now, i not going to continue , i am using my free time to making missing exports and you are doing teams that we have when left 21 to make first to finish this project, sorry but i no continue with this, see ya
i making new teams all time, today i finished Aruba, that week i will upload 4 new teams (also making Vanuatu, Dominican Republic and Montserrat). Updating teams is just by the way because it also is to do some squads aren't new anymore, some of my teams i made in the beginning where not good for example Liechtenstein Lithuania which i updated had no original boots nothing, Thomas makes faces better, i don't see your problem to be honest.
Old Today, 19:56   #1240
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
in some cases the kits have other filenames or for example, first there was only home and away and now there is also a 3rd kit, or first was third kit now it is gone, so maybe it would be better to delete kits otherwise they take space although they are not used.

Cheers

i making new teams all time, today i finished Aruba, that week i will upload 4 new teams (also making Vanuatu, Dominican Republic and Montserrat). Updating teams is just by the way because it also is to do some squads aren't new anymore, some of my teams i made in the beginning where not good for example Liechtenstein Lithuania which i updated had no original boots nothing, Thomas makes faces better, i don't see your problem to be honest.

Cheers speckkopf will do
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:12   #1241
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, Portugal, Tahiti and the underdogs in big matches

philips_99 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I finished Guam, I'll export and upload here later (but still today). Then I'll think what I can do next, maybe one of the Caribbean teams and/or Nepal, I'll think and then I'll tell you

Btw, is the spreadsheet already updated (with Gold Cup squads by Thomas Fuchs and all of that)? EDIT: Nevermind, I already saw it is updated.

philips_99 kits:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Classic teams:
and

All National Teams project:
and
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:24   #1242
ThomasFuchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
I talk to speckkopf today. I will send him all asian ingame teams the coming days and he say that he can focus on missing exports.

I edit now somw european teams. Today update belarus with boots and faces. I think thats ok when you speckkopf and philips make the last missing exports. I have no more passion anymore to making complete exports.