PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-05-2010, 04:35   #46
connoll3

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper01 View Post
I've got a question. What are Mauro Fuzetti's stats?
Fuzetti is not on the file. Did he ever actually sign with the Wizards? I haven't seen anything official to that effect. I got the impression his situation with KC was similar to JT Noone's at Philly -- namely, a roster hanger-on who trains periodically with the club, but has not been officially signed as yet.

I could be wrong, though -- and would be happy to get some clarifying details.

connoll3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:14   #47
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I think he does play at KC:

http://www.michigandaily.com/content...uzetti-article

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 18:26   #48
connoll3

connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.connoll3 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Thanks, but there's nothing in that story that confirms he's actually been signed by the Wizards. It just relays that Fuzetti got drafted by KC and has been in camp with the team.

He's not on the official roster and until I can find confirmation about his signing, I'm not inclined to add him to the file.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/players/kansas-city-wizards
Old 27-05-2010, 00:53   #49
moz69

moz69 is an unknown

The US roster was selected today. Are you guys planning to update the international rosters on your option file to match the world cup. If so that would be greatly appreicated Thanks again for all your hard work.
moz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 20:36   #50
connoll3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moz69 View Post
The US roster was selected today. Are you guys planning to update the international rosters on your option file to match the world cup. If so that would be greatly appreicated Thanks again for all your hard work.
Yeah, we're working on updating stuff for the World Cup, including the addition of Algeria & New Zealand. We'll provide further details soon.
Old 28-05-2010, 04:32   #51
BolivianFire

BolivianFire has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Yep! Everything Connoll Said.

But I hear there is a DLC update that will include roster changes and new jerseys for all the sponsor'd teams. So that should help, and I think too for all the World cup teams... hopefully!
BolivianFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 18:57   #52
Chelin77

Chelin77 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post

Will uploading this OF file delete/override another OF file in the system? I recently uploaded the petagato OF file for the US version but want to upload this "MLS OF file". Wondering if the petagato OF file will be overwritten ... let me know. Thanks.
Chelin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 20:59   #53
connoll3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelin77 View Post
Will uploading this OF file delete/override another OF file in the system? I recently uploaded the petagato OF file for the US version but want to upload this "MLS OF file". Wondering if the petagato OF file will be overwritten ... let me know. Thanks.
If you upload it under the same User on your PS3, yes. It will overwrite the existing edit data and relevant kit pngs.

Your other option is to create another User on your PS3 and upload the file there. This will enable you to have multiple OFs on your PS3 without having to delete one to use another.
Old 12-06-2010, 20:38   #54
BolivianFire

Just wanted to give an update, we are trying to make this the most accurate WC' OF for the US, we will have all teams with all missing players, and all accurate 23 man rosters for the WC! 64 missing players will be made, and included in the rosters!

Expect it very soon!
Old 13-06-2010, 08:07   #55
Travchenko
  • Supports: Dynamo Kyiv
  • PSN: Travchenko

Travchenko is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolivianFire View Post
Just wanted to give an update, we are trying to make this the most accurate WC' OF for the US, we will have all teams with all missing players, and all accurate 23 man rosters for the WC! 64 missing players will be made, and included in the rosters!

Expect it very soon!
Awesome man! just DL the damn update after it said it wouldnt change edit data and of course it did. I was lovin the MLS file till now. so i started registerin team usa till i read this. Thanks for the time and effort brotha its much app.
Travchenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 18:03   #56
delija6
  • PSN: delija66-4c-

delija6 is an unknown

Cant wait!

thx
delija6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 15:57   #57
delija6
  • PSN: delija66-4c-

delija6 is an unknown

Any updates?
delija6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 18:12   #58
BolivianFire

REAL SOON!!!! (tomorrow most likely!)

Will have ALL NT's with missing players, Formations as accurate as recent games, many faces changed for each NT, all MLS transfers recently done including some new players added like steve ralston, TONS of NT jersesys and Kits modified to look like their new accurate uniforms!!!!

Get ready guys!! Its the real deal, and best OF for the North American system!!!
Old 18-06-2010, 19:26   #59
geohds

geohds is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolivianFire View Post
REAL SOON!!!! (tomorrow most likely!)

Will have ALL NT's with missing players, Formations as accurate as recent games, many faces changed for each NT, all MLS transfers recently done including some new players added like steve ralston, TONS of NT jersesys and Kits modified to look like their new accurate uniforms!!!!

Get ready guys!! Its the real deal, and best OF for the North American system!!!
cant wait for that
i dont remember wat team was but there was a mls team that only have one goalkeeper
can you fix that ?
thanks...
geohds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 19:49   #60
BolivianFire

Everything had to be re-done, but I am sure that problem has beeen fixed, We'll double check though just for sure!