PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-12-2005, 01:05   #46
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

...right......now um ..you see.."my friend" has the game and "he" wants to know hoe "he" can access it....doe "he" need a gameshark?

AgentZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 01:46   #47
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's crap anyway. I tried it ages before it got into the news and no matter how slowly or even how quickly I press the keys in order to enter and then retract, the level of hmmm "happiness" just keeps going down until it throws me outside and tells me to try again after another date.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2005, 03:58   #48
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I know some PC versions have got the "Hot Coffee". I have the PC version but never even made it out of LS because my cursor fucked up in the game.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2005, 15:58   #49
temtem

temtem is an unknown

شكرا
temtem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 19:10   #50
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Great to come back to this game after 4. Feels like nearly everything is perfect, apart from the graphics.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 19:57   #51
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
Great to come back to this game after 4. Feels like nearly everything is perfect, apart from the graphics.
Couldn't agree more man, I've been on it for the last 4 or 5 days since getting it. While the graphics are shit, you fast adapt back to them and forget about them most of the time. The gameplay is literally second to none. I'm not too far in the game mind, just done a few missions. What I love doing is on the night, getting my all black lowrider with green interior (obviously), rounding up a few of the homies, and just slowly cruising with the hydraulics pumped looking for ballas to blast.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 20:04   #52
HH

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I have like 4 Lowriders, tricked out all parked in my garages. And I can remember the missions being much harder than they are now, I find them quite easy, except for the Big Smoke mission where you have to follow the train while Smoke blasts a few Vagos. A cunt of a mission!
Old 24-08-2009, 20:15   #53
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
I have like 4 Lowriders, tricked out all parked in my garages. And I can remember the missions being much harder than they are now, I find them quite easy, except for the Big Smoke mission where you have to follow the train while Smoke blasts a few Vagos. A cunt of a mission!
Man, I need more than one property, it's just mental a few available ones being in the middle of balla territory. Honestly don't think I could risk it.

That motorcross bike mission chasing the train with Big Smoke is a little bit of a bitch I have to agree. I remember having major difficulty with it when I first played on San Andreas, this time though, thankfully I completed it on the 4th go or something.

No matter how much trouble I'm in, I feel safe whenever I enter Grove territory.
Old 24-08-2009, 20:23   #54
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ah that train mission was a bastard, I kept failing it so I left the game for like 6 months or so then when I came back I did it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 20:26   #55
HH

On the PS2, I ended up using the jetpack cheat. Now Ive got this PC version, I dont really want to cheat. I just hate what Smoke says after you fail. Something like: "All we had to do, was follow the damn train CJ!"

Fat Bastard.
Old 24-08-2009, 20:37   #56
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It's his fault, he can't see over his rolls to get a decent shot off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 20:40   #57
Hunter
BELIEVE

His epic lines when you go through the Cluckin' Bell drive-thru though. I'll have two numbers 9s, a number 6 large with extra dip.
Old 24-08-2009, 20:43   #58
HH

If I can remember correctly, him and Ryder are the ones who killed CJ's mom? Because I havent been treating them like homies in the new game
Old 03-09-2009, 22:05   #59
HH

And I was just minding my own business...
Old 03-09-2009, 23:05   #60
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

You're a bad man.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote