PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-02-2018, 11:26   #1
iax

iax is an unknown

Is it just me or the game has been patched - for the better?

I played it non stop when it first came out. Initially I loved it, but then it got repetitive and annoying due to the huge spaces in midfield, the lack of pressure from the CPU and the eternity it took to recover from a tackle.

So after a 3 month break, I booted it up again last night and absolutely loved it. I don't know if my mind is going mad, but it feels like all the above mentioned problems have been solved. It's now really organic and the midfield battles are more realistic. I am seeing a scrappier, more unpredictable game - lots of midfield battles, stumbles, accidental contact, etc. My defenders also keep a higher line. The CPU is more aggressive and they press higher. It is also easier to disposes the opponent (I can jockey the CPU and they can do the same to me) and it just feels right somehow.

Is it just me or can others see the same?
Has there been a patch that I am unaware of?

Either way, I feel there is new life in this...

iax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 17:43   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I think the game was patched twice, even though the game still has a few problems I'd say it was improved

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 07:41   #3
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Game is better since DLC3
It plays slower.
IA lose more balls, make more faults.
For the moment, I didn't play a lot of matches since DLC3 and I can't tell if Konami added penalties in game or not.
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 22:32   #4
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Game is better since DLC3
It plays slower.
IA lose more balls, make more faults.
For the moment, I didn't play a lot of matches since DLC3 and I can't tell if Konami added penalties in game or not.
There is one way to get more Free Kicks / Penalties... you need to edit the oppositions' team tactics to be Aggressive Pressure.

But, you (like I have done) must adjust these tactics for all teams. And then do it again and again after the release of a new DLC.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 17:47   #5
Prescottrh

Prescottrh is an unknown

No, it hasn't got better. You probably benefitted from the scripting last night which improves how your ai controlled players act. You'll notice it still sucks when the script is against you.

PES is an obnoxious fruit machine.
Prescottrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:43   #6
erm1n

erm1n is an unknown

It has significantly changed since release day. Gameplay is a little slower and it's a bit harder to rush through defence even with players like CR or messi. It's more realistic now I would say.
erm1n is offline   Reply With Quote