PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 21-07-2004, 18:11   #16
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has disabled reputation

I'm in:

John Zoidberg XI

I know, techinically it is 15, but JZ doesn't do techinicallities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 19:33   #17
JoeyM
It's Supposed to Bubble
  • XBox: JEREMY PIVEN

JoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm in, Joey's Team of Doom.

It's hard to pick, I spent about 10 mins thinking about 2 positions and all of my options.
JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 19:36   #18
shanazar

shanazar is an unknown

im jm united
shanazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 20:10   #19
Darth Daft

Darth Daft has disabled reputation

Darth Dafts having some of this.

bow before The Jedi Knights

Darth Daft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 20:53   #20
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul B
V.true

Even with a bench full of some of the lowest valued players, you're a bit restricted.

We have (8)...

The Tractor Boys - Paul B
HK's Winning 11 - Harry Kewell
Phatmanns XI - Phatmann 2003
AS Roma - Prandelli
Borrussia Teeth - Gary G
Stevie G's Winnin XI - thebeast2020
Dynamo Kebab - nath_scfc
Athletico Insighted - wr50l
hey check me out i am in the first page schizophreniacs
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 21:48   #21
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Count me in THE EROTIC POETS
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 23:33   #22
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedo
hey check me out i am in the first page schizophreniacs
Ah but you haven't actually joined the league have you? If you have, you aren't appearing on the list. :confused:

The Tractor Boys - Paul B
HK's Winning 11 - Harry Kewell
Phatmanns XI - Phatmann 2003
AS Roma - Prandelli
Borrussia Teeth Gary G
Stevie G's Winnin XI - thebeast2020
Dynamo Kebab - nath_scfc
Athletico Insighted - wr50l
John Zoidberg XI - Zoidberg
**.JOEL ~ UNITED.** - ?
Joey's Team of Doom - JoeyM
The Jedi Knights - Darth Daft
DREAM TEAM - ?
The Erotic Poets - svendust

Could the managers of **.JOEL ~ UNITED.** and DREAM TEAM claim their teams.

Which joker is claiming to be Ryan Giggs?
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 00:11   #23
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Im in 50! FC
Picking a team is so hard. Ive got the worst team ever!!!
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 03:04   #24
sam erasa

sam erasa has disabled reputation

alrite lads i have finally joined Sam's crew! CMON

:p
sam erasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 05:30   #25
Fisherman
U21 International

Fisherman has disabled reputation

I've made a good team IMO, Abit risky with the subs but I think its good.

I have to wait for some transfers to happen though and Im hoping thta player will be cheaper than the one I will replace him with,
Obviously it makes it better if we are given all the money in the world to make a great team.That would be boring IMO

I think you get more satisfaction when you buy a cheap player that turns out to be a bargin.

Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 12:32   #26
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Original FC, it's inkeeping wiht my other original aliases :p

Nice one Paul B, ought to be fun, but when I come bottom I'll have to stop posting on the boards :p

Then again I don't think my team is too bad.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 15:22   #27
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

I thik we've got either the worst or the most pesimistic league in the country :p

ps I cant believe me, an Ipswich fan, signed Robert Green as a sub keeper :o what has the world come to!
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 15:30   #28
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedo
hey i am joining too my team is gonna be the schizophreniacs
what the hell? and i thought latvia's players' names were harder to spell
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 15:33   #29
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i am THE DEAD RABBITS. hehehe i just liked the name of the irish gang off "Gangs of New York"
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2004, 16:58   #30
Flipper the Priest
The Northern Light

Flipper the Priest has disabled reputation

I'm in.

Handsome Pete's for the league!!!
Flipper the Priest is offline   Reply With Quote