PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-08-2010, 00:38   #1
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

EPL Fantasy League

Alright lads

Ive created a fantasy league for those interested, or are actually taking part in it already.
It is done through the fantasy.premierleague.com website.

the codes for the leagues are
Head to Head League: 537963-271464 ** join this one if possible
Classic League: 537963-128572

The rules and guidelines can be found here

The head to head league is created optimistically for 20 participants and more or less dedicated for this site, If i cant get enough participants (8/10ish) by end of the gameweek 2 league will be closed (scoring will commence for gameweek 2)

Moderators can you make this a sticky for until 24th of August

AgentZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 11:37   #2
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Kudos for PeoplesFrontOfJudea.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 14:00   #3
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I might join, but out of interest: anyone over here playing the Eurosport one?
Old 13-08-2010, 14:56   #4
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I joined

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 19:03   #5
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Joined.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 19:59   #6
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ive joined too.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 10:21   #7
Mjällharth

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I joined. I can't bloody make substitutions :faceplm: I don't wish to have my main striker on the bench.

EDIT: Success.
Old 14-08-2010, 10:55   #8
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Joined. May the Vieri Ferry sale forever
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 12:07   #9
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Kudos for PeoplesFrontOfJudea.
haha cheers man, i managed to sneak in MinistryOfSillyWalks in aswell last season.
Old 14-08-2010, 17:25   #10
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm in both as Victory FC!
Old 16-08-2010, 01:59   #11
AgentZero

pretty strong showing by Rainey
Old 16-08-2010, 11:30   #12
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

28 points?! I might as well go and live in a box.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:48   #13
Mjällharth

I did better with my squad at the Eurosport one DESPITE having Koscielny and Cole in my team. A thorough demonstration of my success :faceplm:
Old 16-08-2010, 13:01   #14
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Joined. Sho Sho FC.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 13:33   #15
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Just joined up to the head to head league. If you want me to join the other one too, then let me know.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote