PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-03-2009, 13:16   #1
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Biopics thread

I dont know about the rest of Gaming. But i sure do love my biopics.
Mixes my two favourite past times of documentary (rockumentary, if you must) and music.
So i thought this thread could be used to post news about any upcoming bipics (e.g.Notorious, Heavier than Heaven) or discuss what was your favourite biopics.
To get the ball rolling, i really loved Walked the Line, wasnt a big Cash fan only knew a few songs but i came to appreciate and admire his music.
Other biopics of note (IMO) are; Control and Ray

AgentZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 13:21   #2
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

This is Spinal Tap.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 13:32   #3
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

good shout...but i must be pedantic and point out that TIST is actually a mockumentary.
Old 02-03-2009, 13:32   #4
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
This is Spinal Tap.
'Tis good, but not a patch on the spoof Bad News & More Bad news as done by the Comic Strip.

Their version of Bohemian Rhapsody is just awesome!
Old 02-03-2009, 13:54   #5
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I watched Ray again last week and Foxx's performance was stunning, definitely worthy of that Oscar.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 14:08   #6
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I did read somewhere that Eddie Murphy was being lined up to play Richard Prior in a film. Dont know bout music biopics though, 8Mile was like a bit of his life.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote