PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 19:58   #16
TheAlchemist
  • Supports: Fist Pumpin'
  • PSN: TheAlcehmist99

TheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Thats cos it was a good year for hip hop...

Best non hip hop albums

TheAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 14:27   #17
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
This thread seems to be "Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2010"
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2010, 17:15   #18
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Christ! I've just had a look through my iTunes library and it looks like I only have three albums from 2010. All good, though. Like Papa, I have also been catching up with older albums. I'll be getting quite a few in the January sales, so I think I'll be updating. Anyway, here are the three:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 18:10   #19
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
This thread seems to be "Best Hip-Hop Albums of 2010"
Alright then, just for you, here's my top punk albums of 2010, in no particular order:

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 18:54   #20
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

In the time that's passed, these two have joined the list for me:

Old 28-06-2011, 19:16   #21
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

LCD soundsytem - this is happening. Just downloaded it last night for a sound that I don't listen much to but the singles have caught my ear. Looking forward to another listen on the way home.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 20:30   #22
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Mjall, I saw both of them this weekend at Glastonbury and they were both incredible. I advise all of you to get on to BBC Website and watch their sets, especially Monae's.

Old 28-06-2011, 20:32   #23
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
Mjall, I saw both of them this weekend at Glastonbury and they were both incredible. I advise all of you to get on to BBC Website and watch their sets, especially Monae's.
Watched it now, must agree, Coldwar was top notch ... as expected
Old 28-06-2011, 21:15   #24
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Watched it now, must agree, Coldwar was top notch ... as expected
It is now my one true ambition in life to replace the guitarist in her band. As much as I love him, I fucking want his job.

Old 28-06-2011, 21:20   #25
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
It is now my one true ambition in life to replace the guitarist in her band. As much as I love him, I fucking want his job.
Meh. If only I could play