PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-04-2017, 01:28   #1
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, Portugal, Tahiti and the underdogs in big matches

philips_99 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Are private messages working right now?

I've received some private messages, but I can't seem to reply to them... I click on "submit message" but I get redirected to my inbox and it doesn't seem to send the message. Does the message really get send but I can't see it (if so, sorry for spamming someone inbox, I think I sent the same message 5 times)? Am I doing something wrong or it's an error?

philips_99 kits:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Classic teams:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

All National Teams project:
and

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:17   #2
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Check your sent items (click the drop down arrow next to 'Inbox' in your inbox), there are no issues as far as I know. I've sent you a PM to test, reply to me and I'll let you know if I got it. The "redirect" to the inbox always happens when you submit the message.

Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:39   #3
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, Portugal, Tahiti and the underdogs in big matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Check your sent items (click the drop down arrow next to 'Inbox' in your inbox), there are no issues as far as I know. I've sent you a PM to test, reply to me and I'll let you know if I got it. The "redirect" to the inbox always happens when you submit the message.
I think they are working, i already got a response from another person, but I can't see the reply i sent in the sent items, but i know it's working.

Sorry for disturbing, i am not familiarized with this pm system

P.S. The messages I sent appear in set items, only the replies to other people message don't appear.

philips_99 kits:

Classic teams:
and

and
Old 04-04-2017, 13:05   #4
Ali
Tread Lightly

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post

P.S. The messages I sent appear in set items, only the replies to other people message don't appear.
New messages and replies should appear in sent items, is your reply to my PM not showing?

Old 04-04-2017, 13:40   #5
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
New messages and replies should appear in sent items, is your reply to my PM not showing?
My reply to your pm is not showing on my box, but I see your reply to the pm I send you

I can only see my reply message when you reply to it, because it was quoted in your reply.

It's easier to explain with pictures, if you want I can send them via pm.

philips_99 kits:

Classic teams:
and

and
Old 04-04-2017, 14:14   #6
Ali
Tread Lightly

Quote:
It's easier to explain with pictures, if you want I can send them via pm.
Sure, PM the pic.

Old 04-04-2017, 17:27   #7
philips_99

Oh, I think I found out. If I click on "Go Advanced" I have an option to "Save a copy of this message in Sent Items folder". I feel a bit dumb now...

philips_99 kits:

Classic teams:
and

and
Old 04-04-2017, 18:04   #8
Ali
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Oh, I think I found out. If I click on "Go Advanced" I have an option to "Save a copy of this message in Sent Items folder". I feel a bit dumb now...
I've never actually noticed that, so I also feel dumb.

If I Go Advanced on my profile it's ticked by default, so you must've unticked..... because I don't remember ever ticking it myself.

Old 04-04-2017, 18:05   #9
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sweey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 18:37   #10
philips_99

Ok, I think this problem is solved, thanks everyone for the help

philips_99 kits:

Classic teams:
and

and
Old 04-04-2017, 18:40   #11
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Ok, I think this problem is solved, thanks everyone for the help
I was happy to help :>
Old 03-05-2017, 10:08   #12
StevieGerrard
Banned
  • Supports: Liverpool Football Club

StevieGerrard is an unknown

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
I was happy to help :>
Hey bro I couldn't send you a private message. Is there something wrong or is it maybe my browser?
StevieGerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 17:26   #13
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieGerrard View Post
Hey bro I couldn't send you a private message. Is there something wrong or is it maybe my browser?
Nothing wrong with the site
Old 04-05-2017, 14:57   #14
StevieGerrard
Banned
  • Supports: Liverpool Football Club

StevieGerrard is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
Nothing wrong with the site
All good I reinstalled chrome. Seems to be working fine now. Thanks
StevieGerrard is offline   Reply With Quote