PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-05-2017, 14:36   #31
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg
  • PSN: slippy627

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Changing the PK system? I wont notice the change because i have only had about 5 PKs in the last two PES games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 15:27   #32
MikeyM24
  • Supports: Man Utd, Aldershot
  • XBox: DaShowstoppa24
  • PSN: BigDaddyMM24

MikeyM24 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I've never liked the PES penalty system, but the new FIFA one is worse, so I hope that's not their inspiration.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:00   #33
mk4

mk4 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post

Fucking lol. This is gonna be a shitshow. Prepare yourselves to team with 60% real faces and 40% grey "things". What's the point of this?
LMAO This is exactly what I was thinking as well
It's going to be so bad, can you imagine Bayern? Fuck me
mk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 01:47   #34
Arsenal93.

Arsenal93. is an unknown

Only thing that is going to make me play more PES is improved ML, and mainly regen system. I want regen players, you know like FIFA and FM. I never play many seasons on ML, always one save with 2-3 seasons then im done with ML. Since I hate the system with a 16year old version of Zlatan, Messi, Özil etc...
Arsenal93. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 10:49   #35
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal93. View Post
Only thing that is going to make me play more PES is improved ML, and mainly regen system. I want regen players, you know like FIFA and FM. I never play many seasons on ML, always one save with 2-3 seasons then im done with ML. Since I hate the system with a 16year old version of Zlatan, Messi, Özil etc...
Indeed. I've been wanting a proper youth player system for ages. But can we trust Konami to implement it well? Knowing Konami, I'd be expect 7ft 16yr olds from Thailand with bright red hair, full beard, named HUBERT THOMPSON.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 11:30   #36
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Indeed. I've been wanting a proper youth player system for ages. But can we trust Konami to implement it well? Knowing Konami...
... it will remain the same as ever.

I don't mind it though, I kinda like using the regens (following some strict rules though), but can definitely see why some people don't. We'll never have a on/off switch for regens, they'll either be there or they won't.

I don't expect this to change anytime soon. Best case scenario would be a no-transfers ML. Kinda like the good old Cup/League days in PES2013.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 00:17   #37
The Dude
His Dudeness

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Regens wont change this year. they need to make it so players can have first and last names. Atleast first initial.

They need to fix duplicates. if a player has the same stats or name the game should tell you. A screen should pop up so you know.

Old 26-05-2017, 00:35   #38
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Changing the PK system? I wont notice the change because i have only had about 5 PKs in the last two PES games.
I've never been awarded a penalty on Superstar outside of coach mode. The AI was awful on 2017 and I really didn't enjoy how complex they made dribbling, I trust they've adjusted this.

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 19:40   #39
salmaninovic
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

PES 2018 - Other Teams
Germany: Dortmund, Leipzig, Schalke
Turkey: Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray
Russia: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit
Greece: Olympiacos
Belgium: Anderlecht, Brugge, Gent
Ukraine: Dynamo Kiev, Shakhtar Donetsk
Switzerland: Basel, Young Boys
Sweden: Malmö
Romania: Steaua Bucuresti
Czech Republic: Slavia Praha
Colombia: Atlético Nacional, Millonarios
Peru: Sporting Cristal, Alianza Lima

Besides these extra teams, PES 2018 is expected to feature the English, French, Italian and Spanish leagues, with each including a number of fully licensed clubs.
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 22:06   #40
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches

philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.philips_99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
PES 2018 - Other Teams
Germany: Dortmund, Leipzig, Schalke
Turkey: Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray
Russia: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit
Greece: Olympiacos
Belgium: Anderlecht, Brugge, Gent
Ukraine: Dynamo Kiev, Shakhtar Donetsk
Switzerland: Basel, Young Boys
Sweden: Malmö
Romania: Steaua Bucuresti
Czech Republic: Slavia Praha
Colombia: Atlético Nacional, Millonarios
Peru: Sporting Cristal, Alianza Lima

Besides these extra teams, PES 2018 is expected to feature the English, French, Italian and Spanish leagues, with each including a number of fully licensed clubs.
Good number of teams (better than in PES 2017 I think), but I hope they give us a good amount of fake teams to edit too. I hope it will bring good new things, otherwise, I'll stick to PES 2017.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 kits (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 14:52   #41
salmaninovic
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Good number of teams (better than in PES 2017 I think), but I hope they give us a good amount of fake teams to edit too. I hope it will bring good new things, otherwise, I'll stick to PES 2017.
hope so.
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 11:06   #42
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

.... looks like that defender is managing to up with him.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 11:57   #43
The Dude
His Dudeness

I dont expect any real news from this week.

Old 13-06-2017, 21:44   #44
The Dude
His Dudeness

Real Madrid, Barcalona, Athleico Madrid, Liverpool, Dortmund & Schalke in the trailer licensed

Old 14-06-2017, 00:12   #45
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
.... looks like that defender is managing to up with him.
His stats are gonna be interesting. I mean he doesn't play. How will they know if his dribbling should be a 60 or a 85?

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote