PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 11:45   #1
KimJong86

KimJong86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Dlc 3.0

Any leaks of content, please post here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimJong86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 14:51   #2
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Ive found a video on youtube,i think it was in portuguese language.
ive seen a new Japan and a new German Home Kit there.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 20:32   #3
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

https://youtu.be/f4NE8NeIzFY
ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 14:13   #4
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Looking at the new Face Scan tweet this morning from Official PES, picture of Cano basically confirms the lost of the Columbia League as he is in generic kit and generic logo.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:28   #5
KimJong86

This DLC is biggest bullshit in last 3 years from Konami.

Old 05-12-2019, 15:22   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJong86 View Post
This DLC is biggest bullshit in last 3 years from Konami.

True. It feels like they removed more than they added. Removing a league in the middle of the season, well that's a new one. And it's complete bullshit. No matter what reasons or excuses they have, it either reveals a lack of planning or a lack of respect with the players. Shame on you Konami

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 15:44   #7
KimJong86

They announced Top Content??? What / where/ who ?

Old 05-12-2019, 16:18   #8
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
True. It feels like they removed more than they added. Removing a league in the middle of the season, well that's a new one. And it's complete bullshit. No matter what reasons or excuses they have, it either reveals a lack of planning or a lack of respect with the players. Shame on you Konami
Totally true. Forcing us to re-arrange or OF mid-season, and delete some kits we have to free kit-slots.. Really bad move.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 18:35   #9
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Ive exported Columbian teams yesterday.
No chance to import them over fake teams from today.

It would be a better decision from Komani to give us other licenced league instead removing Columbian League and changed this into a fake league.

Very bad,Konami...

p.s.:

you find kits and logos at:
mantisgamingmodding.blogspot.c om

thanks to this guy
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 20:25   #10
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I am in the process of having 62 Classic UEFA teams (lack 2 left now) scattered over both La Liga 1 and La Liga 2 and PEU League.

They licensed Mallorca so of course I already had a Classic team in that slot. Luckily I edit via PC so moved that team to a one of the 2 free teams I had left unfinished in La Liga.

Going to turn Mallorca into a Classic team so leaves me 2 left in La Liga. That is what i did with licensed Aresenal and Man U in Premier League as turned that into Classic Premier League.

I have already started work on turning the Colombia League into a Classic Libertadores league.

Just when I thought my Classic File was done, another whole league to work on. With the addition of the Colombia League, I will have 192 Classic Teams installed when all said and done.

I meant to mention I have also added over 2500 new players into the game to solve the wrong minimap image on players on leagues of Premier League, Skybet, La Liga, and La Liga 2 when having classic players over those league players..............Now all those players are white silhouettes like players in the fake leagues.

Last edited by Buckshot; 05-12-2019 at 20:34..
Old 06-12-2019, 22:19   #11
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I am in the process of having 62 Classic UEFA teams (lack 2 left now) scattered over both La Liga 1 and La Liga 2 and PEU League.

They licensed Mallorca so of course I already had a Classic team in that slot. Luckily I edit via PC so moved that team to a one of the 2 free teams I had left unfinished in La Liga.

Going to turn Mallorca into a Classic team so leaves me 2 left in La Liga. That is what i did with licensed Aresenal and Man U in Premier League as turned that into Classic Premier League.

I have already started work on turning the Colombia League into a Classic Libertadores league.

Just when I thought my Classic File was done, another whole league to work on. With the addition of the Colombia League, I will have 192 Classic Teams installed when all said and done.

I meant to mention I have also added over 2500 new players into the game to solve the wrong minimap image on players on leagues of Premier League, Skybet, La Liga, and La Liga 2 when having classic players over those league players..............Now all those players are white silhouettes like players in the fake leagues.
Well at least we have a new league to edit over... Bad for most people who will have to rearrange their OF's but I guess it adds some possibilities for the creators, like having Liga MX and MLS on the same OF, right?

Btw, how did you add 2500 new players and fix that problem? Is that on PS4? I'd be interested because I'll be editing over La Liga 2 this year once again.

Old 07-12-2019, 00:32   #12
Buckshot

Quote:
Well at least we have a new league to edit over... Bad for most people who will have to rearrange their OF's but I guess it adds some possibilities for the creators, like having Liga MX and MLS on the same OF, right?

Btw, how did you add 2500 new players and fix that problem? Is that on PS4? I'd be interested because I'll be editing over La Liga 2 this year once again.
Yes on PS4. SMcCutcheon's Ted Editor, has a Live Update Flag that will make Created Players become real players and appear they were added to game via a Live Update (you assign those players an unused Player ID number).

Basically I take a team in La Liga 2 and release players to say 25 players which the team I want on that team is 25. So I edit the La Liga 2 teams and edit each Player ID to an unused Player ID and turns them to ive Update Players. I have it so that it when I install with the Live Update Players it sends the real players to Free Agents.

I did one league a little different. I made it so all players on all teams were reverted to pre-license versions and editable. The license versions were sent to Free Agents. So basically there is 2 versions of the player - Licensed and Unlicensed. So I bank the extra players after finish the league and use on other teams as Free Player and no need to use Free Agents or have to turn more players to Live Update Players.

Sorry if confusing process. Easy to explain talking than typing, LOL.

My Colombia League will be Classic Libertadores League and will have 800 Live Update Players added to the game. I used excel to create the Player ID range of numbers so I can copy and paste the Player IDs I need. I only have to click on the Live Update Flag on the players of the team and then install.

Last edited by Buckshot; 07-12-2019 at 00:38..
Old 07-12-2019, 02:56   #13
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yes on PS4. SMcCutcheon's Ted Editor, has a Live Update Flag that will make Created Players become real players and appear they were added to game via a Live Update (you assign those players an unused Player ID number).

Basically I take a team in La Liga 2 and release players to say 25 players which the team I want on that team is 25. So I edit the La Liga 2 teams and edit each Player ID to an unused Player ID and turns them to ive Update Players. I have it so that it when I install with the Live Update Players it sends the real players to Free Agents.

I did one league a little different. I made it so all players on all teams were reverted to pre-license versions and editable. The license versions were sent to Free Agents. So basically there is 2 versions of the player - Licensed and Unlicensed. So I bank the extra players after finish the league and use on other teams as Free Player and no need to use Free Agents or have to turn more players to Live Update Players.

Sorry if confusing process. Easy to explain talking than typing, LOL.

My Colombia League will be Classic Libertadores League and will have 800 Live Update Players added to the game. I used excel to create the Player ID range of numbers so I can copy and paste the Player IDs I need. I only have to click on the Live Update Flag on the players of the team and then install.
I think I understood, very nice, thanks a lot for the explanation So we are not limited to the created players lots they give us haha If it works why the limitation on created players is so little? It's amazing when people find things like this in such a closed environment like PS4 is.

Any tips on getting a range of unusued ID's to use (so the edits don't clash with future updates or anything like that)?

I'll have to try that on my second account soon

Old 07-12-2019, 09:56   #14
Jeff010

Jeff010 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Anyone noticed the releaseclauses after dp3? Brazil is full of bargains now. Can pick up Gabigol for 20mil.. Jorge for 3.. ��
Jeff010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 00:00   #15
Buckshot

Quote:

Any tips on getting a range of unusued ID's to use (so the edits don't clash with future updates or anything like that)?
ID in the range of 22944 to 30000