sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 14:39   #1
wyffy
  • Supports: Athletic Club, AC Milan

wyffy is an unknown

[TOOLS] FM2PES to .TED

Hi!

Thanks to SMcCutcheon, I can make a tool to automatically insert the stats and data of my tool FM2PES to a .ted file.

You need:
- PS4 .ted Encrypt/Decrypt tool by Panos: here
- PS4 PES2019 Editor v1.1 by SMcCutcheon: here
- FM2PES to TED by Wyffy: here

Instructions:
- Export the .TED to your PC.
- Decrypt the .TED file using Panos' tool.
​​- You must have "FM2PES to TED by Wyffy.xlsm" and "PES2019 Editor v1.1 by SMcCutcheon.xlsm" open.
- Press "Load .TED" in the "FM2PES to TED by Wyffy.xlsm" workbook and choose the decrypted file.
- Press "Find the players". Click "YES" if the player is the good one. Click "NO" and another match will be searched.
- Look for the missing players in the "PES" sheet (sorting by club is the easier way) and copy its "UID" to the "FM ID" column.
- Leave empty the "FM ID" column when you don't want modify that player.
- Type "YES" in "CHANGE NAME" column to modify the name as "FM" has it.
- Type "YES" in "COMPLETE CHANGE" column to modify the nation, age, height and weight.
- Press "Load stats". If "Skills" or "COM Styles" are more than allowed, change them following the SMcCutcheon instructions.
- Press "Save .TED".
- Encrypt the file using Panos' tool.
- Import the .TED to the PS4.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!Uxw1mQqR!t2TfF0iEO...54MEJSCoqxQtVY

wyffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 11:49   #2
Raymy

Raymy is an unknown

Fantastic work, amazing tools!!! How to add all teams from czech and uae league?
Raymy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 12:22   #3
wyffy

wyffy is an unknown

Thanks!

- Choose the teams you are going to replace and do the transfers of the ingame players.
- Export the teams and put it on the PC.
- Decrypt the .ted, Open the 2 tools, load the .ted and search the players.
- The fake ones will not be finded, so in the PES sheet filter by club and copy the UIDs of those players to paste them in the FM ID column.
- Type YES to change name and complete change, and press load stats.
- Save the .ted
- Repeat the process with the rest of the teams, encrypt and import in ps4.

It's a lot of text but it's very, very fast. You can Edit a complete League in 15 minutes.
You only need to make the face
Old 26-09-2018, 12:31   #4
Raymy

Raymy is an unknown

Yes I understand how to make it work but I do not have players and teams from Czech leagues (Sparta, Olomouc, Jablonec, Teplice...)
Old 26-09-2018, 19:37   #5
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Help? This happened when I click Load .TED
Old 26-09-2018, 22:16   #6
wolf_cesar
  • Supports: Sporting CP
  • XBox: MadwolfPT
  • PSN: Madwolf_PT

wolf_cesar has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Help? This happened when I click Load .TED
That happened to me when I hadn't both excel files opened.
wolf_cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 23:34   #7
halliwell27

halliwell27 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Would you be able to add all of the English Sky Bet League to the Excel database? Lots of teams missing unfortunately.
halliwell27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 03:02   #8
ronystan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_cesar View Post
That happened to me when I hadn't both excel files opened.
I got both excels opened, but it still happens.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:46   #9
Raymy

Raymy is an unknown

Quote:
We have Excel 2016?
Old 27-09-2018, 11:55   #10
wyffy

wyffy is an unknown

Quote:
Did you decrypt the .ted with Panos’ tool?
You must load the “team_nameNEW.ted” file
Old 27-09-2018, 13:19   #11
ronystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
Did you decrypt the .ted with Panos’ tool?
You must load the “team_nameNEW.ted” file
Yes I already decrypt it, the .ted file even work perfectly with SMcCutcheon's excel, I test to encrypt and import it to PS4 and it work too.
I got both excels opened up but yours show error messages like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymy View Post
We have Excel 2016?
Yes, 2016.
Old 27-09-2018, 13:37   #12
wyffy

wyffy is an unknown

Quote:
Yes I already decrypt it, the .ted file even work perfectly with SMcCutcheon's excel, I test to encrypt and import it to PS4 and it work too.
I got both excels opened up but yours show error messages like that.

Yes, 2016.
Try to download again the tool. The first I post (the first 10 minutes) had an error, and maybe you have this version.
Old 27-09-2018, 15:46   #13
ronystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
Try to download again the tool. The first I post (the first 10 minutes) had an error, and maybe you have this version.
It's working, thank you.
Old 27-09-2018, 17:11   #14
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
It's working, thank you.
Ronystan, what is this tool and what does it do for PS4 Option Files?

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 18:17   #15
ronystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Ronystan, what is this tool and what does it do for PS4 Option Files?
An additional tool to SMcCutcheons .TED editor that help you to insert player stats, name, position etc from FM to the .TED file. Making it easier for editor to edit players, instead of typing the stats etc one by one.