It has J-League and shit

here is the link and shit:

https://mega.nz/#F!O6wj2Q7S!2N45ndhQx-Z8vfRNAn43Ig

big gryja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:25   #2
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gryja View Post
It has J-League and shit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gZw...usp=drive_open
Thanks for posting and shit
Old 05-10-2019, 08:34   #3
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Thanks for posting and shit
Hi Schitzo,

Is it a good quality J-League ?
Can we use it without any problem ?
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:12   #4
ronnie10_b

ronnie10_b is an unknown

Hello, thank you very much for sharing!
Would it be possible to offer the PC version of the patch?
ronnie10_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 20:54   #5
Schitzophonic

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi Schitzo,

Is it a good quality J-League ?
Can we use it without any problem ?
Yes. vialli82 created it based on PESMobile J.League data. All faces are made by KONAMI except any players who had presets last year (Iniesta, Podolski etc) and any faces Vialli has created are of excellent quality.

He has updated the squads too. Kits are great also. It will be the best version of the J.League if you want Konami style authenticity.

PESWorld will have official stats too, but Albiore creates his own versions of faces. They are good, but I like having official database data.
Old 05-10-2019, 22:44   #6
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Been going through the MLS from their file moving everything to Other American Teams. I really like the quality of the faces they’ve built! Wayne Rooney in particular is excellent. I think its a very good quality MLS. Just in the wrong place for my liking.
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 23:22   #7
welly.pes

welly.pes is an unknown

Wrong link
Please post this again
welly.pes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 23:36   #8
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I checked out the MLS, too (mainly Los Angeles Galaxy), I like the main guys' faces, but the team ratings are quite inflated when you compare to J-League and Libertadores clubs. J-League is beautiful. Just needs commentary names for clubs if you have Japanese commentary.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:14   #9
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I checked out the MLS, too (mainly Los Angeles Galaxy), I like the main guys' faces, but the team ratings are quite inflated when you compare to J-League and Libertadores clubs. J-League is beautiful. Just needs commentary names for clubs if you have Japanese commentary.
While I move MLS players over I’m adjusting some stats, not with 100% accuracy just lowering a fee things here and there to bring the overall rating down. I’m also finding a few duplicates created by the OF. They’ve missed a few in-game players and created another version of them from scratch.

I have a few fake players left over because of it. I’m going to create bee MLS players - probably youth players - to make sure there’s no fake players left over.

They also haven't done banners and rivals so I'm adding those too.
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:16   #10
Caveras

Caveras has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gryja View Post
It has J-League and shit

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xfsq..._2020_and_shit
This OF is not available for free and it's not allowed to just upload it somewhere else!
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:13   #11
big gryja

big gryja is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by welly.pes View Post
Wrong link
Please post this again
oops and shit. there is new link now and shit.

oh shit, oh shit, hopefully i dont become arrested and shit
Old 06-10-2019, 14:32   #12
Schitzophonic

Why do you keep saying that and shit?
Old 06-10-2019, 17:54   #13
Jools75

Jools75 is an unknown

Link not working, requested to promote to premium user

This is weird stuff, probably fake.

Link is not working, keeps asking for premium user paid promotion in order to have the bulk download feature. No way to waste time downloading piece for piece. Why not to put a single zipped damn file to give users here the option for a proper and clear direct download?

This post is really the most weird stuff I've read here, no point in acting like this. It's too much stupid even for any "shit" standards.

Better to continue with my pesfan stuff, thanks anyway for that laughing buff of creative nonsense.
Jools75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 23:48   #14
big gryja

big gryja is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools75 View Post
Why not to put a single zipped damn file to give users here the option for a proper and clear direct download?
knock yourself out and shit or some shit and shit

entitled shithead and shit...
Old 06-10-2019, 23:56   #15
big gryja

big gryja is an unknown

new mega link and shit