PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > General Forums > Football Forum > Official Club Threads

View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-04-2008, 01:02   #13966
Dragonfly
Waiting....
World Cup Fantasy League Loser:  - Issue reason:  
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PS3: Zuboronovic
  • Credits:

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Haha. That was hilarious, taking the piss out of Earnshaw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 03:37   #13967
Stella Artois
  • Credits:

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperized View Post
We're struggling against Derby.

I can't help but laugh.

Can we please have a ban on Viperzied, Meyappan and somegooner.

Thanks.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 04:23   #13968
JoeyM
It's Supposed to Bubble
  • XBox: JEREMY PIVEN
  • Credits:

JoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post

Thanks.

i actually requested almost the exact same thing in the Veteran's area yesterday.

Power to the people!
JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 11:10   #13969
Tigermen
  • Credits:

Tigermen has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigermen has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigermen has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Haha. That was hilarious, taking the piss out of Earnshaw.
I'd like to think they weren't taking the piss out of Earnshaw - it looks pre-planned as well the dance, they know exactly what each other was doing. Granted, Earnie looked like a massive twat but it would have been out of order for them to take the piss out of him, especially given that Ade has been guilty of some rather moronic dancing in his time.
Tigermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 16:25   #13970
Viperized
  • Credits:

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:

Thanks.
Oh no.

Ban me because I spoke the truth. Did you even watch the fucking game? During the time I posted, Derby were actually controlling the ball a lot better than us and had more attacking options.

There is NOTHING wrong with what I said. You seem to have a good wank over EVERY post I make about the team not playing well.
Viperized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 16:48   #13971
Adammce05
  • XBox: bigmce08
  • Credits:

Adammce05 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Because you seem to do it early into the match, so then when yous turn it around you look like a fucking knob.
Adammce05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 17:10   #13972
JoeyM
It's Supposed to Bubble
  • XBox: JEREMY PIVEN
  • Credits:

JoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Oh no.

Ban me because I spoke the truth. Did you even watch the fucking game? During the time I posted, Derby were actually controlling the ball a lot better than us and had more attacking options.

There is NOTHING wrong with what I said. You seem to have a good wank over EVERY post I make about the team not playing well.

Thanks for the negative rep, your name wasn't on the ban list I posted though.
JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 17:17   #13973
Rambo
The Next Big Thing
  • Credits:

Rambo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Oh no.

That's the problem, why not wait till the end of the game instead of looking like an idiot?
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 17:22   #13974
somegooner
  • Supports: Mainly Arsenal, but I follow Ajax and Al-Ahly too.
  • Credits:

somegooner has disabled reputation

What did I do??
Old 29-04-2008, 17:25   #13975
Viperized
  • Credits:

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Thanks for the negative rep, your name wasn't on the ban list I posted though.
Oh - just assumed it was since you said you posted the exact same message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
That's the problem, why not wait till the end of the game instead of looking like an idiot?
Did I say we were going to lose? No.

I merely said we were struggling.

Nothing wrong with that.
Old 29-04-2008, 17:28   #13976
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil
  • Credits:

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Did I say we were going to lose? No.

I merely said we were struggling.

Nothing wrong with that.
You posted after what, 20 minutes?

Total kneejerk bollocks because you hadn't scored after 20 minutes. Get a grip man.
Old 29-04-2008, 17:29   #13977
Viperized
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitely Maybe View Post
You posted after what, 20 minutes?

Total kneejerk bollocks because you hadn't scored after 20 minutes. Get a grip man.
I wasn't talking about the scoreline - I was talking about the performance.
Old 29-04-2008, 17:31   #13978
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PS3: M_Sully
  • Credits:

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Oh no.

I guess he's had 5,354 wanks then
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 10:38   #13979
Stella Artois
  • Credits:

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adammce05 View Post
Because you seem to do it early into the match, so then when yous turn it around you look like a fucking knob.
Exactly. Unless we're 5-0 up inside the first ten minutes we're shit.

Very, very tiresome to read.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2008, 15:28   #13980
Viperized
  • Credits:

Quote:
Exactly. Unless we're 5-0 up inside the first ten minutes we're shit.

Very, very tiresome to read.
Are you blind? I'm not going to bother to repeat myself.