PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-01-2004, 22:04   #1
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Forum Rules Discussion

The following are the new forum rules which all members MUST abide by. Failure to do so could result in a ban, the length of which is at the discretion of Administrators.

1. No Racism or Agressive Language. This does not include swearing, although we do request that is kept to a minimum also. Agressive language includes the use of threats towards another member.

2. No discussion of Warez. This does not include editing or patching. However no discussion of illegal activity such as downloading actual games or distributing illegally copied games is allowed.

3. Signature images must be kept smaller than 450 pixels in width and 150 pixels in height. Images used in sigs larger than size results in the forums becoming mis-shaped.

4. Before posting a question, always look out for the sticky threads (Ones which are always at the top) in a specific forum, these may well have the answer to what you were going to ask.

5. Do not spam. This includes the continuous posting of one word replies and "Chatting" in a thread to a single other user. Chatting amongst groups is ok, but only in appropriate threads. If you wish to have a discussion with only a single user, please use the Private Message function.

We at PESInsight do not want to restrict your posting with long lists of rules, but we do request that you follow these small few. I hope that you will agree they will help make this forum a much more pleasent place.

If you would like to leave any comment on the rules, please do so in this thread. You may also find additional rules in each of the forums in a sticky thread, so do look out for these.

Thanks for your time,
Peter Willis
http://www.pesgaming.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 14:20   #2
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

agressive language=ban

ban for how many days??months?year?!
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 22:07   #3
larsson
Administrator

larsson has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by un-nicked
agressive language=ban

ban for how many days??months?year?!
The following are the new forum rules which all members MUST abide by. Failure to do so could result in a ban, the length of which is at the discretion of Administrators.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
larsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:16   #4
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It'll depend on alot of things, for example:

-whether we think it was in any way deserved
-what exactly was said
-who said it to whom
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:57   #5
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Here's an example we can work with:
jambu's posts 88 and 90 at this thread.

Comments?

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 06:10   #6
larsson
Administrator

Comments on this should be in the staff forums

Old 04-02-2004, 06:31   #7
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

i also noticed but theres a lot more then that (although insulting zygalski is like treason)

just look here theres no doubt he should be banned :o
http://forum.pesgaming.com/search.php?searchid=39372
mutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 07:06   #8
larsson
Administrator

This link doesn't lead to anything

Old 05-02-2004, 01:33   #9
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

does for me i checked it coz i know people always try to link to searches and that and it doesnt work

however what i was directing you to was all of his posts, find a post of his or get him in members list and get to his profile

then view all posts by that user and just have a look

most of it is just stupid ...stupid... (cant think of anything to end this sentance without swearing) stupid.....
stuff
mutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 02:25   #10
CtrlAltDel

CtrlAltDel has disabled reputation

cant link to searches like that 'cause the searches depend on your cookies and session hash

yes insulting zyg is treason

CtrlAltDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 09:48   #11
asher b

asher b has disabled reputation

mmm, cookies

Thats my definition of safe sex!
asher b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 00:31   #12
Edgar Davids
Junior Squad Member

Edgar Davids has disabled reputation

Why can't I attach a picture to my post?
Edgar Davids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 03:42   #13
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Because you have not yet reached the post restrictions imposed upon you by our blood-sucking money driven leader. I think you need about 100 posts before you can attach images.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 15:26   #14
Edgar Davids
Junior Squad Member

Thanks Alvin but how do I get so many posts?
Old 08-02-2004, 16:43   #15
Edgar Davids
Junior Squad Member

Why can't I change my avatar to my own picture?