PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES 2010 Editing and Option Files > PES 2010 Completed Files (360)

PESGaming is not endorsed or associated with The English P.L. or it's clubs. It is a site run by the fans for the fans. Please read our Disclaimer.

DO NOT post questions in this section. Ask them HERE instead.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:21   #31
dflow
  • Credits:

dflow is an unknown

whats the link of that thread?, sorry i dont completely understand what you mean

dflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:49   #32
kischen
  • Credits:

kischen is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymos View Post
If you look at the pics on the FB link there are the emblems and the team name next to it.. that may help
"Full Premiership and La Liga including team names, kits, badges and
shirt logos
Also includes Bayern Munich and Stuttgart"

I thought maybe you made some teams from the lesser known leagues hence my question. I'll fix it
kischen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 16:49   #33
scgor
  • Credits:

scgor is an unknown

great work well worth the donation I sent. I would even pay for the next installment with the championship teams in the second league. You have made the game come alive.....
Cheers
scgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 20:14   #34
blockboom
  • Supports: spurs & bristol city - hell yeah!!!
  • Credits:

blockboom is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockboom View Post
Absolutely loving your work Daymos and Cowson! Donation happily made.

Had no way of conecting my memory card to the pc so bought the xploder cheatsaves thingy from argos just to get the cable. This worked perfectly.

Time to start the master league!
Thought i'd write a quick run through.

Using Xbox HDD, empty xbox memory unit and Xploder Cheatsaves (I bought Xploder Cheatsaves for £15 in argos)

Download D&C option file

Unzip file using Winzip (or somit else) and extract files to new folder you've created somewhere.

Turn on Xbox and access HDD, delete all PES edit data, if you have any. Save data (the one containing track record info) and replay data are fine and can be left. I do not know how this effects ML, BAL, Cup and League save data.

Load up PES2010 normally now and enter edit mode. Save the data and exit. Turn off Xbox.

Turn Xbox back on and enter HDD. Copy the newly saved edit data file to the empty Xbox MU.

Return to PC and install Xploder Cheatsaves. Update the Xploder software also. (This created 2 different shortcuts, one old, one new, on my desk top and in the start menu. Would recommend deleting original shortcuts before updating the software. Bizzare) Close Xploder.

Plug Xploder cable with Xbox MU attached into USB. It detects and installs more software (Three different small installs)

Open Xploder and you see the the MU detected with the edit file.

Open the folder you extracted the D&C option files to. Locate the D&C Edit file, the biggest in size, and drag and drop it into Xploder over the top of your edit file. It will say the files are the same and you overright it.

Highlight half of the uniform files and drag them into the same place. Then highlight the other half and drag them in too.

Close Xploder and safely eject the memory unit.

Turn on Xbox, access HDD and delete original "empty" edit file you created at the start.

Plug in the Xbox MU and copy all the files (in one go) to your Xbox HDD into the PES2010 place.

Hey presto, you're done.

This is a really brilliant option file and much respect goes to Daymos and Cowson!!! Fair play chaps!!!

Remember to donate peeps.

Last edited by blockboom; 03-11-2009 at 20:15.. Reason: mistake
blockboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 00:53   #35
saint zero
  • Credits:

saint zero is an unknown

[QUOTE=macca2278;1541573]yeah try XPLORER360 BETA 6 matey i have always used this version for years. do a search on net[/QUOTE

xplorer360 doesnt work either it keeps crashing and i cant open the mem card its got something about faxt error which i cant fix either am useing vista havent had this problem before am i the only one ?
saint zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:30   #36
baz08
  • Credits:

baz08 is an unknown

Does anybody know how to get this option file to my xbox 360 im using xploader 360 and trying to get this file onto my 20gig hardrive and i just dont know where to put it or what i need to do? pm me help and i will appreciate that alot thanks
baz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:50   #37
kischen
  • Credits:

kischen is an unknown

Daymos: I can confirm J King in United

If xplorer360 doesnt work try xport.
Remember to open xport as admin in vista.
kischen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:27   #38
Daymos
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: Daymos
  • Credits:

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kischen View Post
Daymos: I can confirm J King in United

If xplorer360 doesnt work try xport.
Remember to open xport as admin in vista.
Nice..

At least you have the new players and transfers too..

good stuff..
Daymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:19   #39
baz08
  • Credits:

baz08 is an unknown

Any1 know how to add this option file im using xploder 360 and i just dont know where to put this OF or where to extract etc. any help will be apppreciated thanks
Old 04-11-2009, 11:24   #40
Daymos
  • Credits:

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz08 View Post
Any1 know how to add this option file im using xploder 360 and i just dont know where to put this OF or where to extract etc. any help will be apppreciated thanks
pc to mem card or pc to hard drive?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28   #41
baz08
  • Credits:

baz08 is an unknown

Quote:
pc to mem card or pc to hard drive?
Lol you asked me this yday m8 hardrive
Old 04-11-2009, 11:37   #42
Daymos
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz08 View Post
Lol you asked me this yday m8 hardrive
I know I was just opening the doors for others to answer lol
Old 04-11-2009, 11:42   #43
baz08
  • Credits:

baz08 is an unknown

Quote:
I know I was just opening the doors for others to answer lol
Oh Lol
Old 04-11-2009, 11:52   #44
Daymos
  • Credits:

Can anyone help baz08

From what he said yesterday.. hes trying to put the data into a xbox 360 20gb HD

there are 3 partitions and he is not sure where exactly to put the file..

I was talking to Beasley the other day and he showed me a screen print and it looks a mess.. so many files to look into ..

From my understanding the HD is in partition 3 and on a mem card its partition 1

I have only used the mem card method and once tried the HD method but failed..

any info much appreciated..

Cheers..
Old 04-11-2009, 12:08   #45
dflow
  • Credits:

dflow is an unknown

works perfect, except the team names are still the same, can u please fix that , ur the bomb btw !
dflow is offline   Reply With Quote