PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2010 Discussions > PES 2010 PC Troubleshooting

Old 06-12-2009, 17:47   #1
Sandy_Tait
  • Credits:

Sandy_Tait is an unknown

Frown Master League Crash

Two issues, really, but one's just a slight nuisance whereas the other's a royal pain in the rear.

Firstly, I sometimes get CTD during the Master League, always after a match and just before it would normally save. No helpful error messages, just a crash straight to desktop and a generic message telling me that PES 10 has encountered a problem. I've tried using different save slots, and switching auto-save off but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Usually happens every half a dozen matches or thereabouts.

Second problem, the killer. End of my 2nd season in ML and when I click continue to go into the first negotiation period at the end of the season, I get the grey transition screen with the guy pointing to the left, and that's it. No crashes, no errors, nothing further at all, it just stops working.

Possibly linked to that, a couple of weeks before that, my end of seasons cash balance is about 90 mill, then I get four different sponsors giving me significant (5 mill plus) bonuses for various reasons but none of them take me above 99 million. Say the first bonus takes me to 94.5 million and the second bonus is another 5 mill to give me 99.5 mill in total, when the 3rd bonus is calculated, my starting balance is back to 94.5mill, as if the second bonus never happened. And then the same thing happens for the fourth bonus, and so on.

So, three errors - Crash to desktop after matches in the Master League; freezing at the end of the second season of the Master League; and bank balance not going above 99 mill in the Master League. Anyone got any suggestions? Or anyone had a similar problem?

Sandy_Tait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 14:02   #2
Jazi100
  • Credits:

Jazi100 is an unknown

I have the same problem (second problem). Have you already solve it?
Jazi100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 15:28   #3
Faysal.1992
  • Supports: AC MILANNOOO
  • Credits:

Faysal.1992 is an unknown

Have you tried using ArtMoney to bump your cash over 100 and then seeing what happens ?
Faysal.1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 01:34   #4
Faysal.1992
  • Supports: AC MILANNOOO
  • Credits:

Faysal.1992 is an unknown

Help, I have the same issue with the crashing of ML every dozen games or so.

I've literally tried everything to stop it, it just doesnt stop it. anyone else has this and solved it ?
Faysal.1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:07   #5
zizou88
  • Credits:

zizou88 is an unknown

it would be helpful to post your pc specs
zizou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 21:03   #6
Sandy_Tait
  • Credits:

Sandy_Tait is an unknown

Okay, an update on this problem - it's not the cash. Have tried a new game with Spurs and also a game with Milan and without fail, at exactly the same point, the game freezes when trying to finish the second season. First season goes fine, second seasons likewise until it's time to end and start the third season, then it just stops at the screen mentioned in the original post ("the grey transition screen with the guy pointing to the left"). The apparently random CTD I can live with but not being able to play ML beyond the end of season 2 is a game-breaker for me because it's the game mode that 99.9% of my playing time is spent on.

However, for the CTD error, I saw on another forum that someone had a similar issue and that it turned out to be a particular stadium causing the crash. Not investigated this for myself but just throwing it out there as a possible solution for others.

My PC spec is

Quote:
OS Name - Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 43 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~2211 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 1015, 21/10/2005
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)"
Total Physical Memory 4,096.00 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Page File Space 4.84 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Old 18-02-2010, 20:01   #7
Popu
  • Credits:

Popu is an unknown

Has anybody found the solution to Sandy_Tait's second problem? I've had the same problem for a long time and I still haven't found the solution .
Popu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 21:17   #8
Sandy_Tait
  • Credits:

Sandy_Tait is an unknown

Further info... I'm playing using the PES Edit patch ( http://pes2008editing.blogspot.com/2...-patch-04.html ). Have just discovered that they've updated it quite a few times since I installed so I'm going to uninstall PES and start afresh, update to the official 1.3 then install versions 1.5 onwards of the PES Edit file (I think I currently have 1.4) and see if that fixes it.

Popu - are you, like me, using an unofficial patch?
Old 25-02-2010, 18:39   #9
clem1991
  • Credits:

clem1991 is an unknown

I have the same problem and im using pes editing too. happened to two of my ml profiles. really starting to annoy me ALOT now, not ready to start yet another ML just for it to crash. no one seems to have the solution to it though :/
clem1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 18:04   #10
Sandy_Tait
  • Credits:

Sandy_Tait is an unknown

Okay, so I completely uninstalled PES10 and deleted everything, then reinstalled from clean, updated all the way to official patch 1.3, then worked through installing versions 1.5 to 1.81 of the PES Edit Patch (you need to install each version - the patches aren't cumulative). And the good news? It works. Still get the occasional crash on exit but I can live with that. But not had a single crash during Master League and I got past the end of the second season just fine.
Old 27-02-2010, 18:32   #11
clem1991
  • Credits:

clem1991 is an unknown

did you have to delete your old saves?
clem1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:56   #12
Sandy_Tait
  • Credits:

Sandy_Tait is an unknown

Yup.