PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2010 Discussions > PES 2010 PC Troubleshooting

Old 17-12-2009, 18:20   #1
sykochicken
  • Credits:

sykochicken is an unknown

Attack and Defence Level

I'm using a Xbox 360 controller....i want to change the attack or defence level (those little bars which appear next to the players names)....i can increase the attack level fine (holding LT and pressing RB to increase the attack level) but i can't decrease it!!......according to the command list if i want to decrease the attack level i have to hold LT and press RT...but it doesn't work...

edit: note that all the buttons on my controller work fine except when i want to decrease the attack level

is this a bug from PES2010?? anyone have this problem?? how do i fix it??

Last edited by sykochicken; 17-12-2009 at 18:22.. Reason: edit
sykochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 09:59   #2
davva
  • Credits:

davva is an unknown

I guess u r using (hence u wrote here - PC troubleshooting) a logitech Xbox style controller. I had the same problem with PES 2009. The Lt and Rt buttons are analogue buttons, won't work for swicthing down. I used the keyboard to switch down...
cheers
davva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 12:13   #3
sykochicken
  • Credits:

thanks fo the reply davva....but no i'm using the actual microsoft xbox 360 controller...
Old 18-12-2009, 12:16   #4
Sweey
Administrator
Moment:  - Issue reason:  Hall of Fame:  - Issue reason:  
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PS3: calcio_di_rigore
  • Credits:

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykochicken View Post
thanks fo the reply davva....but no i'm using the actual microsoft xbox 360 controller...
Did you re-configure ALL of the buttons for the controller in the Settings program prior to running the game?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 18:26   #5
sykochicken
  • Credits:

i checked that....i tried default controls and even re-input all the controls myself, still doesn't work
Old 19-12-2009, 12:50   #6
iljay
  • Credits:

iljay is an unknown

I've got the same prob (tried two wireless xbox360 controllers), but changing controls between LB and LT helps. Still i wish there was a fix.
iljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 23:59   #7
kinchoong
  • Credits:

kinchoong is an unknown

Problem Solved! Just changed the DirectInput to XInput in the settings (Not using the in-game settings, use the C:\...\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\settings.exe the out-game settings).
kinchoong is offline   Reply With Quote