PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2011 Discussions > PES 2011 Online

Old 14-10-2010, 08:21   #16
david_bueno
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • XBox: What's an X-Box?
  • PS3: proevobest
  • Credits:

david_bueno is on a bad road

One more chance and then going back to OFFLINE ML!

For God's sake Willy!

I have been playing forever now, sort of speech, on the MLO and yesterday night... after just having enough on this mode... I chose to go bankrupt and start from scratch!

It truly sucks that you have to pay money to just challenge another player (this amount being always between 30,000 to 45,000) and then what? If you draw a game you only get back 5,000 or so when playing away!!!

QUICK REMARK: It is unfair for people that just purchased this game recently to see that Messi (which was valued at 9,000,000... now... has reached nearly the 11,000,000) and that you hardly make any money even if you win home or / and away matches. When are you going to be able to have a team of stars? Probably never!

You just truly need to be REALLY patient as you know you will rely on crappy players like Castolo, Espimas e Minanda for a very long time... and I mean a very long time!!!

Before I chose to go bankrupt yesterday night I had disputed 42 games and had picked Chelsea as my team. Not really one of my most satisfactory campaigns: 17 Wins -- 5 Draws -- 20 Losses I guess Abramovic's money ran out!!!

Most of the goals I suffered were completely ridiculous and my defense was just pathetic.... they would have more luck in a circus rather than on a pitch! As a plus... how the hell can you win against players that have already the likes of Poldoski, Hulk, Kherzakov, Lham and others in the same team??? In the mean time... you're stuck with your UNHIREABLE TEAM: Iouga, his brother and his friends!

I am giving one more shot to this mode and that's that... after all... what's the fun of playing with a crappy team while others have much better teams than you and you just can't cope with a one-team man simply because you cannot rely on the majority of your players!!!

You may sell nearly half your team and then hire one great player... however... experience tells me that a Robben or a Villa or a Kaka... won't make much of a difference when you are relying JUST IN ONE OF THEM!!!

david_bueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 08:30   #17
david_bueno
  • Credits:

QUESTION TO ALL:

When you declare bankruptcy and start the MLO from scratch... does this mean your position in the MLO Ranking also is resetted to default or do you keep the same one you had before you decided to declare bankruptcy?

Any info on this would be appreciated....... thanks!
Old 14-10-2010, 09:29   #18
E.F.C.
  • Credits:

E.F.C. is an unknown

The last few days have been going absolutely horrific. After I promoted to the 4th division things have just gone sour. I played 12 games and only managed to win 3! Hell, my statistics are beginning to look like that of an "own goal poacher". Fellaini scored a lot for me being in the CF position but the last few days I didn't even managed to get the ball up to him.

I had one very nice game in a competition 2 days ago. I was with my mate (he wanted to see if the game was any fun) and I was up against a guy who had villa, ibra, chiellini and so on.. Kick off; the guy passes to his keeper and wants to shoot in his own goal, but shoots over lol. I have a corner out of which Fellaini headed it in, 1-0. Then the guy puts the game on pause and texts me; "time is money lol" So he begins to run to his own goal again and shoots it in with his gk. So I pause the game and text him; "thats the same thing you're mother told me last night" (I know, just sad and immature but the own goal kids tick me off.) So he pauses the game, and somehow I think I pissed him off because he started to play normal and tried to score. He was absolute shite at the game haha. Had villa, arshavin en ibra up fornt but didnt manage to score. I scored the 3-1 in the 90+ minute, he tried to pause the game but as the time was almost up, the game just ended. I LMAO..

@ david_bueno:
I guess you have to start from scratch again, what else would be the point of declaring bankrupty? Also, if you have some money from players you let go, don't buy 1 good player but buy a few decent ones, I bought Hulk, cahill and Fellaini, makes a massive difference.
E.F.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 09:56   #19
david_bueno
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.F.C. View Post
@ david_bueno:
I guess you have to start from scratch again, what else would be the point of declaring bankrupty? Also, if you have some money from players you let go, don't buy 1 good player but buy a few decent ones, I bought Hulk, cahill and Fellaini, makes a massive difference.
I tried with 3 or 4 decent players and those being: Hadji, Kherzakov, Sychev and Kalou, however, no help on the defense department. I am still trying to, with the little money we have at the start of MLO, to purchase 2 decent forwards, 4 decent midfielders and an okay goalkeeper but it seems impossible.
Old 14-10-2010, 10:03   #20
david_bueno
  • Credits:

Does anyone know of a site where we can have a full list with players stats and price for the MLO only?
Old 14-10-2010, 12:55   #21
turboicy
  • Credits:

turboicy is an unknown

Guys, please anyone explain how to sell players from my team?
turboicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 13:13   #22
Nicholls33
  • Credits:

Nicholls33 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboicy View Post
Guys, please anyone explain how to sell players from my team?
Go to "Squad List" in "My Team"....

Then click on a player and "release" him... this sells him to the computer for the going rate at the time (unless its one of the original players - thier value stay the same all the time).

Remember you must have at least 16 players in your squad.

Nicholls33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 13:15   #23
Nicholls33
  • Credits:

Nicholls33 is an unknown

I've got a quick question for someone to answer....

Do young players improve in Master League Online ? and do players get older ?

Im getting slowly more and more addicted to MLO, I love it.
Nicholls33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 13:40   #24
turboicy
  • Credits:

turboicy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholls33 View Post
Go to "Squad List" in "My Team"....

Then click on a player and "release" him... this sells him to the computer for the going rate at the time (unless its one of the original players - thier value stay the same all the time).

Remember you must have at least 16 players in your squad.

Thanks m8, appreciate the quick answer
turboicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 14:50   #25
<3lyon
  • PS3: i_slityathroat
  • Credits:

<3lyon is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholls33 View Post
I've got a quick question for someone to answer....

Do young players improve in Master League Online ? and do players get older ?

Im getting slowly more and more addicted to MLO, I love it.
no they dont improve, about getting older i dont know but i would say no, too.

im doing pretty good in mlo, got now maybe around 60 games, won 61% of that. best signing so far got to be jovetic from fiorentina and danny from zenith.

but my motivation to play ist not so big anymore since today because i played 3 matches today, i was always in lead, suddenly late in 2nd half connection went down, all 3 games counted 0:3 for my opponent, very nice konami .
<3lyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 15:48   #26
E.F.C.
  • Credits:

E.F.C. is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3lyon View Post
no they dont improve, about getting older i dont know but i would say no, too.

im doing pretty good in mlo, got now maybe around 60 games, won 61% of that. best signing so far got to be jovetic from fiorentina and danny from zenith.

but my motivation to play ist not so big anymore since today because i played 3 matches today, i was always in lead, suddenly late in 2nd half connection went down, all 3 games counted 0:3 for my opponent, very nice konami .
I had the day off so figured I could play some MLO. Every single game I played today had lag. Most I got thrown out of because the connection went down. This afternoon however the lag got less end while playing a competition I didn't come across the own goal machines anymore. My mate told me they had fixed it, If you score own goals now you don't get any money from it. However, I played a game against one guy who did the own goal thing against me a few days ago. He still had all the players like C. Ronaldo, Ibra, Villa, Chiellini and cambiasso.. That kind of bothers me, they should reset those unsporting guys.
Old 14-10-2010, 17:24   #27
eMerica
  • Supports: Barcelona, Liverpool
  • XBox: I Am Cunslow
  • Credits:

eMerica is an unknown

I curently have 101,567 left , I have rinsed this mode since last week. Its so addicitve!

As Spurs, I basically sold all my players down to 16, bought all the 2k players and sold all the better players in the first 11, then invested all my money Ive accumulated so far in:

Hunterlaar 2.8 million- P 78 G 43 A 23
Van Der Vaart 3.3 million- P 60 G 21 A 16
Higuain 5.1 million- P 49 G 44 A 9

Last couple days I have added W. Palacios for 2.4 million, and Trochowski 2.3 milion to strengthen my midfield, gonna save up for Downing/ Milner next. Then start on my defense lol.

Entrance fees, are getting expensive, and I really have to rely on getting in the final 16 for that 400k investment! At the moment I make about 45-50k a match.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:01   #28
stoka7
  • Credits:

stoka7 is an unknown

After the last update from PES, allmost 80 % matches are laggy. Has anyone the same problem like me? it's realy annoying.
stoka7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:38   #29
YassirX
  • Supports: FC Bayern Munich
  • PS3: YassirX
  • Credits:

YassirX is an unknown

Allright, i'm playing this mode since game release. Never had that much fun with a pes mode before and I've not even touched BaL / ML (offline) yet. Anyway, I've started with Bayern Munich and sold as much standard players as possible to get Quaresma and Mutu, playing them on my wing in a 4-4-2.

With those two superstars I was able to get a 12 Winstreak and I also was very succesful in the tournaments, because of that I was on the Top3 of the richest players on the ps3. Than, suddenly, the moneycheat (0:3 selfgoal bug) was discovered and I did fall down to place 60 in a few hours (right now I am place 90).

This is my current squad (playing 3-4-3):

---------------------- Van Persie -----------------------
---------- Duff ----------------------- Paladino ---------
---------------- Mereiles ------ Lampard --------------
--- Assou Ekotto ---------------------- Salihamidzic -----
----------------- O'Shea ----- Rozenahl -----------------
------------------------- Tasci -------------------------
------------------------- Drobny -----------------------

I'm in Divison 3.
YassirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 10:53   #30
E.F.C.
  • Credits:

E.F.C. is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by YassirX View Post
Allright, i'm playing this mode since game release. Never had that much fun with a pes mode before and I've not even touched BaL / ML (offline) yet. Anyway, I've started with Bayern Munich and sold as much standard players as possible to get Quaresma and Mutu, playing them on my wing in a 4-4-2.

With those two superstars I was able to get a 12 Winstreak and I also was very succesful in the tournaments, because of that I was on the Top3 of the richest players on the ps3. Than, suddenly, the moneycheat (0:3 selfgoal bug) was discovered and I did fall down to place 60 in a few hours (right now I am place 90).

This is my current squad (playing 3-4-3):

---------------------- Van Persie -----------------------
---------- Duff ----------------------- Paladino ---------
---------------- Mereiles ------ Lampard --------------
--- Assou Ekotto ---------------------- Salihamidzic -----
----------------- O'Shea ----- Rozenahl -----------------
------------------------- Tasci -------------------------
------------------------- Drobny -----------------------

I'm in Divison 3.
Thats just a sick squad man, I hope I can get to your level one day, nice idea to show the whole squad though so here comes mine:

--------------------- Julio Baptista ----------------------
--------------------------------------- Hulk ------------
-----Odemwingie----------- -----------------------------
-------------------------Wesly-------------------------
----------------------------------------Cahill------------
------------------------- Fellaini ------------------------
-Giersen-----------------------------------El Moubarki---
-------------Stremer-----------Liberman-----------------
-----------------------Ivarov----------------------------

Don't think I need to explain that my defence is the next thing that needs to be tweaked. If anyone has some good suggestions for a decent CB that cames with a low price-tag than please enlighten me! Haven't had to much time to play the game but when I have the time I certainly enjoy this mode the most. Played 50 games so far and won around 55 %, lost 40 % though but my bad start is to blame for that. Lately it's been going better but I occasionaly still have trouble scoring.

Played my best tournament so far yesterday. I won three in a row with 2-0, 1-0 and 1-0. I didn't make it to the next round though because I finished 19th.