PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2011 Discussions > PES 2011 Online

Old 23-08-2011, 05:34   #16
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PS3: Badawy1811
  • Credits:

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Fucking boss bro. Keep em coming

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 05:56   #17
frenkie
  • Credits:

frenkie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

frenkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 06:00   #18
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PS3: Badawy1811
  • Credits:

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

You are an absolute legend man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 07:42   #19
Mak
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PS3: Makavelian5408
  • Credits:

Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenkie View Post

Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:02   #20
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PS3: alistair26
  • Credits:

Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Ali is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Quote:
I hate people who orders me with wich club will I play.
I always play with Real, not because they're strong its because I'm their fan... In every football game I played with them, for a more than 10 years. So why the fuck I should play with Newcastle or Athletic Bilbao if I DON'T LIKE THEM?
Its simmilar like that you must go on football match and support club that you don't like.
You sure changed your tone!

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:22   #21
Mak
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PS3: Makavelian5408
  • Credits:

Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Mak is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

BUSTED.
Good work Detective Ali
Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 15:38   #22
frenkie
  • Credits:

frenkie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
You sure changed your tone!
I said that I hate people who can't beat me normally with big clubs.
I didn't order anyone with wich club he should play.
why u think that i changed my tone?

http://i54.tinypic.com/118ir92.jpg
frenkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 02:07   #23
rodrigo_bob
  • Supports: S.C. Internacional
  • Credits:

rodrigo_bob is an unknown

I'm a retard,

rodrigo_bob is offline   Reply With Quote