OK, guys, here it is my first ever OF. I would like to say that much of the work was taken from MRGAME, without him this would not exist. Also credits to Eldinter, who updated some transfers and tweeks before konami, and finally Galfano, who exported all national teams kits. IMO they look pretty good!
This OF is an attempt to fix all the mess caused by downloading Konami's DLC. I am not too much into editing. So, I will list below what you can find in this OF:
- All National teams kits (some are up to date, and some are from last year)
- All fake players removed from national teams (they came back with the DLC, so I revised all national teams and fixed the rosters. I did not delete the duplicate players from the game, but they are not in the roster)
- All EPL with kits, emblems and correct names, as they were before DLC
- All Bundesliga teams with Kits, emblems, registered the players back to each team after DLC, fixed formations. (only a few players disappeared after dlc, I did not create them, as for me the teams are very playable)
- All transfers were applied according to Konami's DLC, with many new players included in the game
- All cups and leagues have correct names and emblems, as they had before DLC
- All classic players unlocked. Some with real names and some with still fake names (sorry did not have the time...)
Basically, what I did was: I used MRGAME base OF, and Galfano's National Kits, then I applied konami's DLC and fixed whatever was messed up: bundesliga and fake players.
I will not do any more editing, I will not create any teams or players, and I will not update this OF until the next DLC comes, probably arround Jan-Feb 2012.
I am not an expert, but as far as I know:
1 - You should first install the DLC before using this edit data. Maybe someone can confirm this?
2 - If you are using Mrgame OF you do not need to copy all uniforms and emblems again. You can copy from file Uniform 148 to 314, which are the national teams kits.
3 - You should delete your edit data and then copy mine
4 - If you have done some editing on your edit data, created any teams, etc... you should back it up first, export whatever player, or teams you created, so that you can import them back and not loose all your work.
5 - If you are starting from ground 0, then YES, you will have to copy every single file on this OF into your ps3. Trust me it is worth it!
I think I have covered pretty much everything. I really do hope this OF works. It works fine for me. Maybe someone can test it and let me know...Use at your own risk. Always a good thing is to use new ps3 users, if you are in doubt...
Also, there may be some mistakes, as I tried to do this as fast as possible. If you find any, please let me know so I can fix.
REMEMBER: I am uploading every single file of the kits(mrgame's and mine). But, if you already have mrgame's base OF you do not need to overwrite the emblems, and the uniforms from 01 to 141, as they are in the same spot in my edit data!
Also, I am not usually arround much during the day. So, if you have any questions, please read through this thread, and mrgame's, as you may find your answer sooner than I can get to you.
Now to the LINKS:
As requested, Mediafire link:
So, here it is an updated EDIT DATA. What I did was to default the chest logos that were affected by uniform 256, and reload the correct chest logo again. This solved the problem of the weird design. At least on my screen. i do not know if replacing the edit data you guys uploaded from the links above with this one will work on your system. Although, I think it should. Again, use at your own risk and let me know if it works. All you have to do is delete the edit data on your ps3, and copy this one. Make sure you copy this file on the PS3/SAVEDATA folder on your pen drive!