PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-10-2011, 20:54   #1
kantera

kantera is an unknown

Reborn players in PES 2012

Heya guys I got a question. Is there any way of preventing that players get reborn in Master League?

Grtz

kantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 21:25   #2
stingo

stingo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantera View Post
Heya guys I got a question. Is there any way of preventing that players get reborn in Master League?

Grtz
You mean all players retire eventually and then the game is over ?
stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 22:43   #3
kantera

kantera is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingo View Post
You mean all players retire eventually and then the game is over ?
Euhm no mate. New players get added from the game itself but it isn't realistic that if for example Pirlo retires at 40 that he gets back at 16 a year later. U understand?
Old 25-10-2011, 23:10   #4
stingo

stingo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Euhm no mate. New players get added from the game itself but it isn't realistic that if for example Pirlo retires at 40 that he gets back at 16 a year later. U understand?
Ok. What would be a realistic process to create new players to replace old ones? You don't mean the process like in real life, do you?
stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 23:35   #5
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Haha good one stingo I think he's asking for a feature like we've seen in manager games - the game itself generates new players, instead of all of a sudden Pirlo appears on you youth team as 16 years old, even though he retired the year before. I actually disslike this as well
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 07:00   #6
kantera

kantera is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
Haha good one stingo I think he's asking for a feature like we've seen in manager games - the game itself generates new players, instead of all of a sudden Pirlo appears on you youth team as 16 years old, even though he retired the year before. I actually disslike this as well
That's excactly what I mean . Sorry couldn't find the right words :p. Grtz
Old 26-10-2011, 14:30   #7
MysteryMan

MysteryMan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastMysteryMan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastMysteryMan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastMysteryMan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

No you can't and its the most stupid idiotic thing ever, which ruins ML for me after a few seasons.
MysteryMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 14:31   #8
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

think of the unreality if konami had to put classic players in ml
there'll be 'the next zidane' at 18yrs and a rating of 95!
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 04:06   #9
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
That's excactly what I mean . Sorry couldn't find the right words :p. Grtz
I totally agree with you mate. I mean how hard is it? When they can create several fake teams - (szelawce, quantzolla, wodemwingie town, jorudberg ff etc. and thereby fake players, they should implement a feature like we see in manager games.
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 14:13   #10
heatuk10
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Thee Pittbull
  • PSN: thee_pittbull

heatuk10 has disabled reputation

What I did in PES 2011 was once players come back i.e. reborn I would go into edit mode and change there name and appearance, but leave the stats therefore they would become a new player! I only play the master league so I wouldn't suggest doing this is you play with friends etc as alot of players will have different names etc...

I did it with Deco as he was in my youth team for ages and changed his name to De Sousa... keeping the Portuguese theme going made him look different then brought him into my squad and he felt a new player but had the ability to become the next Deco in essence! Try it!
heatuk10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 14:44   #11
Boca Junior
  • Supports: AJAX, BOCA JUNIORS
  • XBox: Xbox

Boca Junior is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatuk10 View Post
What I did in PES 2011 was once players come back i.e. reborn I would go into edit mode and change there name and appearance, but leave the stats therefore they would become a new player! I only play the master league so I wouldn't suggest doing this is you play with friends etc as alot of players will have different names etc...

I did it with Deco as he was in my youth team for ages and changed his name to De Sousa... keeping the Portuguese theme going made him look different then brought him into my squad and he felt a new player but had the ability to become the next Deco in essence! Try it!
Ha yes thats a good one. never thought about that.
Played boca last year and had veron in my yough team 16 years old.
this year im gonne do that too. change there name and appearence.
thank you
Boca Junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:30   #12
rabi3

rabi3 is an unknown

go to the below link and support the request to stop reborn players while keeping their old looks.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=87631
rabi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 19:06   #13
Dark-_-Blaze
  • Supports: Your Mum XD

Dark-_-Blaze has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Del Piero is the best reincarnated player
Dark-_-Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:40   #14
Dscru

Dscru is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatuk10 View Post

I remember trying this on one of my ML saves in PES 11, but it gave me the bad form glitch for all the edited players I brought into my team.

Bad purple form every match, unhappy with club and put negotiations on hold which sucked
Dscru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 14:19   #15
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Happened to me too. Any created players had a purple arrow
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote