PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2012 Discussions > PES 2012 Online

Old 06-11-2011, 18:18   #1
markcross
Banned
  • PS3: PeseR-_
  • Credits:

markcross is an unknown

PES 2012 Online play

Is it just me or does anyone else think online the game is awesome? played over 100 online matches now and really gettin a feel for the game, scored some nice goals with plenty of variety, its alot harder to master than 2011 but very worthwhile

markcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 18:36   #2
zzidane
  • Credits:

zzidane is an unknown

Totally agree, it's very very good and enjoyable. Spoilt only by the amount of people who just pick Barcelona all the time. It's nice sometimes just to have a match where one of the mega teams isn't involved.
zzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 18:36   #3
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PS3: retrosword
  • Credits:

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

what teams do you normally pick?
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 18:42   #4
markcross
Banned
  • PS3: PeseR-_
  • Credits:

markcross is an unknown

i usually go everton but if a good player piks barca or real i pik arsenal, scored a pearler wiv arteta, ur right tho far to many go barca, but hayho each to there own
markcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 19:45   #5
KyD
  • Credits:

KyD is an unknown

no online is not alright. just pissed because ive been playing to get to the top50 of the europe today, yet i was always always matched with like 100 point lower opponents (so im 600 they are 500) and im down to 525 lol. obv every noob 100 points lower took barcelona so its not that hard to lose because who ever plays barcelona and at least little of a brain is dangerous. For every game i lost i had to win like 4 to compensate which is obviously very hard. and yeah, the game is broken in terms of shooting, passing is on rails, sometimes lags make it very not enjoyable PLUS the speed merchants are a joke. Not to mention these retarded situations where noone knows what is going on, so both players just smash a button and hope to get lucky..
KyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 21:16   #6
zzidane
  • Credits:

zzidane is an unknown

The game is not broken. I suggest you take your PES disc and snap it in half, then your game will be broken, you won't be able to play it anymore, and maybe you'll stop moaning like a bitch.
Old 06-11-2011, 21:20   #7
KyD
  • Credits:

KyD is an unknown

Lets go zzidane, im playing on PC. Best of 5! U can pick ur barcelona everytime u want im not moaning like a "bitch". Im just being pissed, because pes12 could really really be much better with LITTLE tweaks, yet konami is fucking stupid. This is why I "moan". Because this game could be soooo good, yet its not.
KyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 21:32   #8
zzidane
  • Credits:

zzidane is an unknown

I only have it for 360, and I don't pick Barcelona, I play mainly as Arsenal, or on that rare occassion someone picks a team other than all the top dogs, I will match them with a team a similar level. Well many people think PES is awesome, of course there is little negatives with it, but its a game, all games have these issues. If you dont like it then sell it, problem solved.
Old 06-11-2011, 21:34   #9
Hunter
Beiiijoooos
  • Credits:

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Moved thread to the PES 2012 Online sub-forum.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 00:48   #10
hoffspur
  • Supports: Tottenham, Juventus
  • XBox: electrickeeper
  • Credits:

hoffspur is an unknown

I've only played a handful of games online so far, but I think it's safe to say that the online issues that plagued the game a couple of years ago are gone (hopefully for good).
hoffspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 13:48   #11
yaboyrun
  • Credits:

yaboyrun is an unknown

does anybody not think its a disgrace in the online competitions? you have to win 3 games in a row and score a lot of goals to qualify. you win your first 2 games 3 nil winning 2 nil in the third with about 30 seconds left and your opponent turns off his computer and that counts as a loss for you its a bloody disgrace sick of this game play is top notch but not very happy
yaboyrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 21:01   #12
Geordie01
  • Credits:

Geordie01 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I bought this game last week after a year away from football games, I've played a 100 games online this week, ( holiday from work) and have loved it, I love juve with pirlo pulling the strings, everyone seems to be a good sport online which is nice, few idiots though.
C.Cole/Odemwingie Gamerio/Ternalbao/Dzsudzsak
Geordie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 19:46   #13
Geordie01
  • Credits:

Geordie01 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Love this game! Last match I had this guy using man city me juventus he scored within 3 mins with a quick through ball to tevez, and then soaked up all my pressure, I was using the flanks with my full backs pushing higher and higher pinging crosses into the box, playing cute passes into Del piero and matri using pirlo, presses all match and lost 1-0 but really enjoyed the battle, think this game is quality with a great balance for both players to play a individual battle.
C.Cole/Odemwingie Gamerio/Ternalbao/Dzsudzsak
Geordie01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:46   #14
Da VenGenCe
  • Credits:

Da VenGenCe is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcross View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else think online the game is awesome? played over 100 online matches now and really gettin a feel for the game, scored some nice goals with plenty of variety, its alot harder to master than 2011 but very worthwhile
can u please tell me how do i play PES 2012 online..??
Da VenGenCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 18:03   #15
ermal2626
  • Credits:

ermal2626 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcross View Post
aa
ermal2626 is offline   Reply With Quote