PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2012 Discussions > PES 2012 Become A Player

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 16:03   #1
ElTreado
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2012
  • Supports: Crewe Alexandra
  • Posts: 22
  • Credits:

ElTreado is an unknown

BaL 2012 Missions

I was just wondering if anyone knows how many missions there are in BaL? I've seen 3 that I can think of:

'rating of 6.5 of higher'
'rating of '7.0 or higher'
'get 3 or more shots on target'

I notice they give them star ratings (difficulty levels?), the 6.5 rating has 2 stars, the 7.0 rating has 4 stars, does this mean there's 1 star and/or 5 star ones out there somewhere as well?

Also, does anyone else find that it gives you the harder missions at totally inappropriate times? Like, get a 7.0 rating when you're playing away from home against one of the top teams in the league...considering how mean it can be with the game ratings (I've had 6.0 ratings for games with my AMF where I've scored and/or assisted, and had a 90%+ pass accuracy), this can be almost impossible to achieve, no matter what you do


ElTreado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 17:40   #2
jesmith29
Registered User
jesmith29's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2009
  • Location: Bismarck, ND
  • Supports: Liverpool FC & Barnsley FC
  • Posts: 42
  • Credits:

jesmith29 is an unknown

Those are the only one's I've seen.

Totally agree that the rating system is flawed this year.

Nothing better than scoring a goal, 30/27 passing, 2 interceptions, nothing but positive comments and getting a rating of 5.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

__________________
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
"My men are not expendable. And I don't do this kind of work."
jesmith29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:28   #3
dan80
Registered User
dan80's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2008
  • Posts: 1,420
  • Credits:

dan80 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It is a load of shit, or when you feel you done well and scored the winning goal or only goal good game but the rating bar goes down with blue on it and sometimes you dont do anything good and it goes up with red, or come on as a sub for 15 mins and score once and get a 8.0 rating where sometimes you play the whole game scoing a couple and getting assists can get you a 7.0, 7.5 rating sometimes.

Also why is those tasks with a picture of a defult player in a pes united kit there if its the manager asking what to do, i think the layout for some of the things in this game is poor no improvement really form last years game.
dan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:08   #4
Limphy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Posts: 131
  • Credits:

Limphy is an unknown

might be a bit offtopic, but does anyone know if being fouled counts as playing well or not? I'm playing on superstar, and i get fouled ALL the time (most of the time, the ref doesn't even call it, but that's another story:p) ... i mean, i get fouled at least 10-15 times a match, and some of those generate free kicks (or even penalties) from dangerous areas from which my teammates manage to score at times ... does that count as me contributing in attack? Cause most of the time i just feel the rating system runs simply on number of touches/pass+shoot attempts to calculate the player's ''efficiency'', which i hardly find fair, especially on higher difficulty where defenders, who i've already beaten come sprinting from behind and tackle me down despite my 90+ dribble speed.
Limphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:52   #5
ElTreado
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2012
  • Supports: Crewe Alexandra
  • Posts: 22
  • Credits:

ElTreado is an unknown

OK, so I decided to start a new BaL game the other day, now I've unlocked Superstar difficulty. AMF, 65 rating overall, started out with Bologna in Serie A. 2 league games in, it's already screwing me over, asks me to get a 7.0 or more rating, away from home against AS Roma! Yeah, ok, easy...how about I shove a lawnmower up my @rse as well, give the pitch a trim while I'm at it?!

Suffice to say, I failed, and then after a tough game against Napoli in game 3, I'm now back in the reserves, and having to play in a friendly match to earn my place in the side again

Limphy - It's quite good at recognising when you've played a part in a goal, even if you're not the one who plays the final ball to the scorer (it's given me credit for the build up to goals, when I've not even realised I was involved ), which helps with your overall rating. But I'm not sure whether being fouled, even for pen's and fk's counts as any kind of key involvement. Bearing in mind it doesn't always recognise fundamental elements of football (pass success rates, interceptions, etc) towards your ratings, I'd be surprised if it was advanced enough to take that kinda thing into consideration
ElTreado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 14:21   #6
ratatouille
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Braxami, Athens
  • Supports: .:AEK Athens FC:.
  • Posts: 13
  • Credits:

ratatouille has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ratatouille has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Can you answer to this question?
If you fail a mission, is there an important effect on your stats or somewhere else?
I'm asking because it says the consequenses but I can't see something like a statistic falling...
ratatouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:02   #7
Swanee
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jan 2008
  • Location: Ballina Co Mayo Ireland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 124
  • Credits:

Swanee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@Ratatouille the missions depend on whos giving them ie. The manager or the fans! The mission from the fans is to get a rating of 7 so if you achieve it you gain a little in support and the opposite if you dont! With the managers missions its the same you get a small increase or decrease in his rating depending on how you do though sometimes ive been dropped if i dont achieve the mission!
I think the missions are useless i played football for many years and never has a manager said to me "just go out and get 3 shots on target I'll be happy"
Maybe they could scrap these missions and introduce a kinda personal pep talk depending on your form or status within a squad!?
Swanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:05   #8
Thori
Registered User
Thori's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Mariehamn, Åland Islands
  • Supports: Bayern München & Boston Bruins
  • PS3: Robert-_-Shaw
  • Posts: 2,064
  • Credits:

Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTreado View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knows how many missions there are in BaL? I've seen 3 that I can think of:

'rating of 6.5 of higher'
'rating of '7.0 or higher'
'get 3 or more shots on target'

I notice they give them star ratings (difficulty levels?), the 6.5 rating has 2 stars, the 7.0 rating has 4 stars, does this mean there's 1 star and/or 5 star ones out there somewhere as well?

Also, does anyone else find that it gives you the harder missions at totally inappropriate times? Like, get a 7.0 rating when you're playing away from home against one of the top teams in the league...considering how mean it can be with the game ratings (I've had 6.0 ratings for games with my AMF where I've scored and/or assisted, and had a 90%+ pass accuracy), this can be almost impossible to achieve, no matter what you do
always when i want to sing for an big club in bal i always get the sambe bullcrap that i need to get 7.0 ranking or higher and i usually never get to touch the ball... i hate this... i hate BAL in pes 2012
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Greatest Weakness Is Another Mans Strength.
Thori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:25   #9
Swanee
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jan 2008
  • Location: Ballina Co Mayo Ireland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 124
  • Credits:

Swanee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thori View Post
always when i want to sing for an big club in bal i always get the sambe bullcrap that i need to get 7.0 ranking or higher and i usually never get to touch the ball... i hate this... i hate BAL in pes 2012
How many seasons have you done? Im in my 4th and love it!! It takes perseverance for the 1st season coz your stats are crap so my advice would be to keep it simple pass and move and if an opportunity comes up to shoot do so. You'll get higher ratings this way instead of trying too hard to win games on your own! This way got me a transfer to man utd after my 2nd season
Swanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:51   #10
Thori
Registered User
Thori's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Mariehamn, Åland Islands
  • Supports: Bayern München & Boston Bruins
  • PS3: Robert-_-Shaw
  • Posts: 2,064
  • Credits:

Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Thori has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanee View Post
How many seasons have you done? Im in my 4th and love it!! It takes perseverance for the 1st season coz your stats are crap so my advice would be to keep it simple pass and move and if an opportunity comes up to shoot do so. You'll get higher ratings this way instead of trying too hard to win games on your own! This way got me a transfer to man utd after my 2nd season
im on my 10th season finally got transferred to as roma i usually play in LB and i play in the hardest difficulty possible
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Greatest Weakness Is Another Mans Strength.
Thori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:58   #11
ratatouille
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Braxami, Athens
  • Supports: .:AEK Athens FC:.
  • Posts: 13
  • Credits:

ratatouille has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ratatouille has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanee View Post
@Ratatouille the missions depend on whos giving them ie. The manager or the fans! The mission from the fans is to get a rating of 7 so if you achieve it you gain a little in support and the opposite if you dont! With the managers missions its the same you get a small increase or decrease in his rating depending on how you do though sometimes ive been dropped if i dont achieve the mission!
I think the missions are useless i played football for many years and never has a manager said to me "just go out and get 3 shots on target I'll be happy"
Maybe they could scrap these missions and introduce a kinda personal pep talk depending on your form or status within a squad!?
Thank you very much!
Have you ever noticed that even if you manage to get 3 shots it may tell you that it wanted more from you?
ratatouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 19:09   #12
Swanee
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jan 2008
  • Location: Ballina Co Mayo Ireland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 124
  • Credits:

Swanee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatouille View Post
Thank you very much!
Have you ever noticed that even if you manage to get 3 shots it may tell you that it wanted more from you?
Yip I've noticed its so stupid i had that mission last nite against spurs i got 7 shots on target but it wasn't enough!! Also ive noticed free kicks dont count as a shot on target if the keeper saves but a shot thats blocked or deflected wide does!! How messed up is that!!
Swanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 13:04   #13
MayonParaiso
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 8
  • Credits:

MayonParaiso is an unknown

Got a new different mission today. All I had to do is not get any cards of any color
MayonParaiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 18:05   #14
ElTreado
Newbie
  • Join Date: Feb 2012
  • Supports: Crewe Alexandra
  • Posts: 22
  • Credits:

ElTreado is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayonParaiso View Post
Got a new different mission today. All I had to do is not get any cards of any color
Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that one, I've had it a couple of times in the past...usually when I've had a few bookings on the spin (coz of the dodgy ref's of course, not coz I'm a dirty player )

So that's 4 different missions so far, thanks MayonParaiso...be interested to see if there's any more beyond that
ElTreado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 21:14   #15
MayonParaiso
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 8
  • Credits:

MayonParaiso is an unknown

You're welcome.
Unlike you I'm kind of a dirty player. Got 3 red cards in 30 games :/
MayonParaiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:47.

Not yet a member? Register now.