PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES 2012 Editing and Option Files

Old 20-08-2012, 00:52   #16
Anysecondnow
  • Credits:

Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConorMK View Post
They look okay in my game but as someone above said, I don't like the fact they face slightly to the left or right.

I'm not convinced you made them either (if you're claiming you did), identical badges of the same size can be easily taken from the Sky Sports website.
It doesn't matter if he didn't make them. He thought they'd be nice in-game, plus he didn't steal them from anyone on any forum so.....

Anysecondnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 02:01   #17
xlfcjoseph83x
  • Supports: liverpool fc
  • PS3: xlfcjoseph83x
  • Credits:

xlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

@conormk
i never said that i made them these was taken off sky sports website as i thought they made the game more realistic i wish people would read threads before commenting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

request a kit or adboard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
xlfcjoseph83x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:34   #18
xlfcjoseph83x
  • Supports: liverpool fc
  • PS3: xlfcjoseph83x
  • Credits:

xlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastxlfcjoseph83x is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

championship added will upload lower leagues if requested

request a kit or adboard

xlfcjoseph83x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 17:21   #19
ConorMK
  • Supports: Manchester United; Crystal Palace
  • Credits:

ConorMK is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlfcjoseph83x View Post
@conormk
i never said that i made them these was taken off sky sports website as i thought they made the game more realistic i wish people would read threads before commenting
Where in the thread did you previously outline that you had not made them? Besides, I clearly said "(if you're claiming you did)", but you're not, so it's fine.
ConorMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 18:19   #20
Anysecondnow
  • Credits:

Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Anysecondnow has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlfcjoseph83x View Post
championship added will upload lower leagues if requested
I've been trying to find the sky sports emblems that aren't at an angle, but no luck....what about you? I've found other emblems that i haven't seen anywhere on this forum...and obviously i didn't make them....i don't know who made them...but i guess if they're on the net then anyone can use them...otherwise they'd be protected. I don't want to post them because the creator might be on here and be offended. There are a whole bunch of emblems that look really cool (glossy,3D emblems) that i'd love to have and tried to acquire but the creator protected them or deleted them....so. Anyway, if you find anything like those let me know...cheers joseph.
Anysecondnow is offline   Reply With Quote