PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2013 Discussions > PES 2013 Master League

Old 28-09-2012, 08:39   #16
the nameless
  • Credits:

the nameless has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

To update, at the end of my 1st season in d2, I got 7 or 8 pairs. My Brother, who played a season with Liverpool, on 10 mins/pro has got 9 so far, in his first season. He did buy Ronaldinho, Benzema and Kagawa who all came with boots already on.

the nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 10:00   #17
giantyx
  • Credits:

giantyx has discovered the General Forums. God help us.giantyx has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Ok i have established a closer connection of how unlocking boots in ML works. It unlocks one each time u advance through the domestic cup rounds, i did not get any boots for winning the champions league group stage, but im not sure if it does for the knockout stage. Im sure boots are not unlocked by having big wins though, i won 5-0 before and got nth.

And i wonder if the same boots can be unlocked more than once in ML? It would be nice if those spare boots that u do not need could be sold for gp.
Old 28-09-2012, 19:41   #18
Shazam
  • Credits:

Shazam is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantyx View Post
Ok i have established a closer connection of how unlocking boots in ML works. It unlocks one each time u advance through the domestic cup rounds, i did not get any boots for winning the champions league group stage, but im not sure if it does for the knockout stage. Im sure boots are not unlocked by having big wins though, i won 5-0 before and got nth.

And i wonder if the same boots can be unlocked more than once in ML? It would be nice if those spare boots that u do not need could be sold for gp.
my first game I won 4-0 got the white Puma's

Then my first cup game I won I got another pair after that the only boots I got were from players joining...

I just finished my first season winning promotion and have 4 or 5 pairs
Shazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 01:53   #19
XavierIII
  • PS3: l-MachineHead-l
  • Credits:

XavierIII is an unknown

I have unlocked 45 pairs.
6 seasons done.
I have a few doubles, like 2 pairs ADIDAS f50's and predators, or PUMA EVO SPEED, 1 triple of MIZUNO Morelia Neo.

Wish I could sell some for GP. My team funds are 1.76 BILLION euros.
I play as Barcelona, But I could BUY Real Madrid and a bunch of other teams with it. BUT its no use at all, I cant even buy a personal Trainer... Nada.
XavierIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 09:49   #20
Rasmus
  • Credits:

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Jeez, 6 seasons already? that's a lot of gaming in a ridicoulus short period of time
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:11   #21
raphael2012
  • Credits:

raphael2012 is an unknown

To get boots you have to get a score of 8.0 or higher in the match
raphael2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:33   #22
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur & LSK
  • XBox: XBOX_must_die
  • PS3: PS3_must_die
  • Credits:

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I get boots every other match or so, it's usually one of the strikers who generates them by scoring one or two goals. You seem to need at least one player at 8.0 rating or so, I think I've gotten on 7.5 as well but I could be wrong.

Simply put, if you're not getting any boots, you're not playing well enough. You can easily stimulate better match rating on your strikers, though. Just shoot or perform very safe passes with them, as shots generates a small amount of positive rating even if they miss the goal. Goals and shots on goal generate more, naturally.

Missed passes and dribbles generates towards negative rating, so avoid that. Notice that you only need a single player with high rating to get boots, so try to focus on being careful and effective with only one player, and do business as usual with the rest of the team. As I mentioned, it's easiest to use the striker as the "careful" one.
Sabatasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:08   #23
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PS3: retrosword
  • Credits:

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I lost my first match 3-0 against Zenit (training) and I unlocked WEPES boots. Seems like its pre-programmed just like the CPU Ai
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:35   #24
Swanee
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Credits:

Swanee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post
I get boots every other match or so, it's usually one of the strikers who generates them by scoring one or two goals. You seem to need at least one player at 8.0 rating or so, I think I've gotten on 7.5 as well but I could be wrong.

Simply put, if you're not getting any boots, you're not playing well enough. You can easily stimulate better match rating on your strikers, though. Just shoot or perform very safe passes with them, as shots generates a small amount of positive rating even if they miss the goal. Goals and shots on goal generate more, naturally.

Missed passes and dribbles generates towards negative rating, so avoid that. Notice that you only need a single player with high rating to get boots, so try to focus on being careful and effective with only one player, and do business as usual with the rest of the team. As I mentioned, it's easiest to use the striker as the "careful" one.
I don't know about that I've had a fair few 8.0 performances and im still stuck with the 1 pair of boots I got at the beginning!! I'm now in January!! Reading around here and other sites on the topics and there's a few suggestions about how you acquire them but its just people 2nd guessing I think!! My own feeling on it is that its random tho I could be wrong I just hope they patch this out of the game asap!
Swanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:29   #25
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Credits:

Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sabatasso has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It may be due to an average team effort. I rarely have any players below 6.0 match rating, and if enough players are at 7.0 or higher, maybe the average team rating is high enough to generate some boots?

Most of my players are wearing proper boots by now, but I've also modded them to give absolutely no bonus at all so I really don't care if I have them or not.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:15   #26
Daffers
  • Supports: AFC Ajax, Tottenham Hotspur, Swansea City, FC Barcelona
  • XBox: i play the pc version for patches!
  • PS3: Daffersss
  • Credits:

Daffers is an unknown

How can you mod them, i don't want them to influence the player either!
Daffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 13:52   #27
Sabatasso
Banned
  • Credits:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68849

Old 03-10-2012, 18:14   #28
Rasmus
  • Credits:

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I can't stress enough how ridicoulus i find this whole boot feature. It's completely insane and idiotic - And to even consider giving the boots actual stats is just pathetic and even the thought of it should be prohibited. I'm placed 1st in the league, and my players get fine ratings on a regular basis, and i've received ONE pair after my first match - now i've played around 25 matches or so..
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 20:29   #29
Swanee
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Credits:

Swanee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

1 season done finished 3rd and got to CL semis still only unlocked 1 pair of boots that everyone unlocks at the beginning!! No rhyme nor reason to this gimmick at all!!
Swanee is offline   Reply With Quote